Friday, July 6, 2012

Note

Dear guys,

I think that this blog is honestly not my best. I don't know why, but maybe its because these are only oneshots, & not interesting stories. Truthfully I had my story planned out but it juss failed miserably. Im stuck on the 7th chapter & don't know what else to write. So I started writing oneshots, something that was easier. Dricki is an amazing writer on Dricki World who does the most amazing oneshots & short stories. You have to check it out cause its the BEST. Anyways I have a short story I typed up & it seems really good & I plan on postin that soon. I will be posting 2 oneshots again today, along with a sneak preview of my short story. & oh yea, Wireless is tomorrow & I hope to see my babies reunite. Dricki for fckin ever! Love u guys & have a nice day, muah! <3

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE ur one shots. They r definitely amazing, ur such a Great writer. & I can't wait for the new one shots & preview for ur story!!! I love Dricki World as well ur blog & hers r my favs. Post Soon(:

    ReplyDelete