Friday, June 29, 2012

Oneshot: Care For You


Now I know she wasn't there when it actually happened, but this is a take on what would've happened if she was. Enjoy. :)

(Thursday June 14, 2012)

It was 11:30 that night when Nicki was walking around her LA mansion when she heard some startling news on the
t.v.

"Breaking news, singer Chris Brown & Drake engaged in heavy altercation at a club here in NYC. Apparently both artists confronted each other about Brown's ex Rihanna which engaged into a full out brawl between Brown & Drake's camp. More details later on this story."

Nicki stopped in the middle of the living room as she held her hand to her heart, going back to when Drake & her was together about a year ago.

(Flashback)

"Drake, I do care about you. I'm sorry, please don't be mad. I love you, but I just don't think it would work out between us." She sighed.

Drake hung his head down in shame as he looked up at Nicki & walked close to her as he held her cheek. She felt butterflies as he leaned in close to her giving her a soft kiss & she returned by jumping into his arms.

Nicki was in love with Drake, but being the person she is, she easily put her guards up when she was around
him.

Drake laid her on the couch as he kissed all over her, but then he pulled away.

"I can't do it Nic, much as I care & love you, I can't do it. I don't wanna take advantage of loving you. I want you to love me, but thats for your heart to decide, I'm sorry." He said sadly.

He leaned down to give her a final kiss as he walked to the door. She wouldn't let go of his arm.

"Aubrey don't leave me." She was on the verge of tears. "Your the only guy that understands me. Please?" She begged.

Drake eventually gave in & picked her up as he carried her to her bedroom.
He took his shirt off as he took his pants off leaving him in his basketball shorts. He climbed in the bed as Nicki got on top of him, holding onto him till she fell asleep. Drake stroked her hair as she softly snore till it was morning.

As Nicki woke up the next morning, she noticed that Drake was not in bed with her.

"Drake?" She softly called.

She rubbed her hand on the spot he layed as she looked around for him.

A letter caught her attention as she grabbed & read it:

"Dear Onika,
I'm sorry I had to leave you, but I couldn't stand to see you upset because of me. I'm sorry, but maybe your right. Maybe it will never work out between us. I mean look at how much baggage we have from our previous relationships. I don't wanna mess that up for you. I want you to be happy with whoever you find. I'm gonna be typical me, having girls use me all because of who I am. I know you are not that kind of girl & I can't let you be that way. You are a beautiful person, inside & out. I'm glad we had some moments to cherish together. Your an amazing person & don't you forget that. Trying my best not to cry but, I love you very much & hopefully one day when your ready, your heart will let you do the same.
"Aubrey"

Nicki broke down as she clutched the letter to her heart, never letting go.

"I love you too Aubrey." She softly said.

She fell asleep as the tears fell on her pillowcase, while her heart was slowly breaking.

(End Flashback)

Nicki held her head as the memory gave her a slight headache. She went to the cabinet to take an aleve & drunk a cold bottle of water as she went to get her phone.

The first person she called was Drake. His line was busy & Nicki started getting irritated.

"Fuck this. He has to answer."She exhaled.

When she tried his 2nd line, there was still no answer. She started tearing up as she called the person he held dear to his heart: Mama Sandi.

"Hello?" Her soft voice spoken as if she was crying.

"Mama G?!" Nicki said calmly.

"Hi Nicki. How are you?"

"I'm good. How is Drake? Is he ok?" She asked concerned.

" No, he's at the police station giving the cops his statement on what happened." She started crying

"Mama Sandi, calm down. Do you know how long they've had him there?"

"3 hours." She sniffed.

"Is he going to be released?"

"Yes, but I don't want them to put my Aubrey in jail. He didn't do it. He's a good guy, he could never hurt anybody,not even a fly." She cried heavily.

"I know." Nicki teared up.

Just then Nicki heard a knock at her door.

"Um, Mama Sandi, hold on. Somebody's at my door. I'll be right back." She put her phone down as she went to the door.

"Who is it?" She yelled softly.

"Its me." A deep voice she knew all too well.

Nicki opened the door as she was shocked to see a disheveled looking Drake.

"Drake?!"

"What? You not gon let a nigga in? He said jokingly.

Nicki looked at him as she looked around. "Come in." She closed the door. As he stood there staring her down while she was in her t-shirt & panties.

He licked his lips. "Damn you look sexy. Too bad I can't have you though. He backed away.

Nicki looked at him in confusion. "Drake... are you high?"

Drake looked her in the eyes. "Ain't nonthing wrong with having a little kush Nic." He walked as he sat on her sofa.

Nicki rolled her eyes. "Oh...my...god"

She went to her phone as Mama Sandi was still on the line.

"Who was that at the door sweetie?"

"Oh it was just my friend Candi. She had to drop off something for me." She glared at Drake.

"At 3:00 in the morning? Sweetie you need your rest." She said with a little chuckle

"I know. It was just some things I needed for my tour but yes your right Mama. Imma talk to you later ok? She smiled.

"Ok sweetie night & let me know if Aubrey calls you ok?

"Night Mama Sandi & don't worry you have my word." She lied.

When Nicki hung up, she turned to face Drake, who was too busy staring at her ass.

"Will you stop looking at me that way?" She said annoyed.

"I can't help that you have the body of a goddess." He said calmly.

Nicki blushed as she went to go get him aqquainted.

She brought him a towel along with a rag, shampoo & body wash as she handed it to him.

"You need to freshen up. I'll be waiting down here." She watched as he got up to go upstairs.

Soon as Drake was out the shower, he called for Nicki.

"Ayo Nic? I can't find anything." He yelled.

"Hold up." She jogged upstairs as she went to her room to see a ripped looking Drake with water dripping from his abs as he wore a towel around his waist. She bit her lip as she came closer to him.

She took her shirt off as she dropped it on the floor, leaving her in her hot pink bra & panties. He pulled her close to him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He leaned down & kissed her passionately on the lips.

She pulled away. "Drake, I need you to tell me the truth. What happened last night?" She was clearly upset.

Drake had to calm her down. "It's ok, I'm gonna be honest with you." He looked her sincerely in the eyes.

"Last night was fucking crazy. Everything was going good. Then Chris sent a bottle of champagne to my table as a peace offering, but my entourage & someone from his entourage started popping off at the mouth & me obviously high & drunk declined & sent him a note sayin I'm fucking the love of your life, which was clearly not a good idea at all. But I swear to you Nic, I did not hurt anybody. Yeah we was fucked up, but we did not let it escalate that far. All I remember is that I left. Thats it." He said seriously.

Nicki looked him softly in the eyes. "When you said I'm fucking the love of your life, did you mean Rihanna?" She turned angry.

"Yeah but I- Drake was interrupted with a hard slap across the face.

Nicki was crying. "How dare you?! How fucking dare you Drake?! You threw that in his face after you know what happened between the two of them?! I am so fucking mad at you, I can't look you in the eyes right now." She pulled away from him as he grabbed a tight grip on her arm.

"Oww! She whimpered as she softly cried.

He pulled her to him as she hit him hard on the chest. She continued to beat on him till she gave up, leaning her head on his chest crying.

"Drake, you know how I feel about you & her together. She used you & yet you were still fucking her?

"No Nic, if you would've listened to me, you would know that im not fucking her anymore. I was drunk & high, but im not messing with her anymore. No matter how many times I've messed with her or any other chick, I always thought of you." He said sincerely.

She looked him in the eyes. "Really?"

"Yeah."

"I love you Drake." she hugged him

"I love you too Nicki." He leaned down to give her a more promising kiss as she held onto him.

"I don't care what people say about you. I want you." She softly whispered while he hiked her legs to his waist as he took her to the bed.

He laid her down as he kissed all over her chest, unhooking her bra in the front. He rubbed her breasts, kissing on them as she moaned for him not to stop.

He went down till he got to her sweet spot, taking her panties off of her.

She arched her head back as he stuck his tongue in her center, savoring her sweet taste. He slurped her juices as she rubbed his head, making him go deeper.

"Ahh, ahh, ohh Aubrey." She moaned.

His tongue game had her going crazy as she called his name multiple times. When he was done, she got on her knees as she reached up to kiss him till he fell on the bed with her.

She pulled away as she smiled. "You are such a sweetheart." He kissed her pain away as they made love for the first time that night.

The next morning Nicki woke up, but Drake wasn't there beside her.

She sighed. "Drake?"

Drake came from out the bathroom.

"Yeah?" He asked confused.

Nicki eyed his "package" & bit her lip. She motioned for him to come over.

"Come here." She said in a sexy voice

Drake licked his lips as he came over to her. "Whats up?"

"I wanna taste of lil Papi." She said in a sultry voice.

"Oh word Nic? This ain't little either." He chuckled.

"Damn right." She got out of bed naked as ever while Drake stood there waiting patiently.

When she got to him, she kissed him on his lips as she moved all the way down to his body till she got to his dick.

She teased as she licked the tip of it before letting the whole thing in. She sucked him like a pro, stroking on his dick as she sucked it with much force.

Drake was enjoying the moment as he rubbed his hands through her hair.

"Damn Nic, u a fucking pro with this." He moaned.

Nicki sucked him one last time before he came. He went to the bathroom to clean himself up.

He came back out as she had her legs spread wide in the air before she closed them, giggling.

Drake dragged her to the end of the bed.

"Noo Drake! Stawwp!" He spread her legs as he went in her area.

"Mmmm! Uhhh! Ohhh Drizzy!" She moaned.

She rubbed his head as he continued to please her.

Once she came, he came back up as he kissed her.

Nicki sighed. "Drake?"

"Hmm?" He looked at her.

She turned to him. "Where are we right now in our relationship?"

"I honestly don't know Nic."

"Are you still high from last night?" She was irritated.

"Are you still on that subject from last night?"

"I just want to know."

He sat up as she sat up to listen to him.

"I really thought that was done & over with you & her."

"It is. Why are you still talking about it?"

"I just don't want you to be used again Drake, thats all." She said sincerely as she looked into his eyes.

"You really cared all that time huh?

"Yeah." She laid her head on his chest.

He stroked her hair. "I want that chemistry & spark we had back."

"To my knowledge, we never lost it. Dricki just needed a break." She turned to look up at him as he leaned down & kissed her nose then her lips.

"Your right."

"I always am." She winked.

*
Realizing that work was calling for them, Drake dropped Nicki off at the airport as they said goodbye.

"You bring me back a souvenir when your done over there." He put a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Ok." She smiled.

She leaned up & gave him a kiss that felt like forever only to pull away with tears in her eyes.

"Hey don't cry. We'll still see each other soon. We got the Ice Age 4 premeire to go to."

"Your asking me to go with you?" She lightly smiled.

"I mean yeah, we are in the movie right? It's only fair & I get to have the most beautiful woman ever as my date."

Nicki smiled as he wiped her tears, leaning in to give her a sweet kiss on the lips, a kiss on her forehead, & an embracing hug.

Her stylist Terrance & hype man Safaree came from the plane.

"Hate to break up ya'll reunion, but Nic we about to board." Safaree yelled through the howling engines.

Nicki looked back at Safaree before turning back to Drake.

"I don't wanna leave."

"I don't either."

Drake & Nicki gave each other one final kiss as Terrance & Safaree went to grabbed her bags. She walked slowly to the plane as she turned back to Drake.
She blew a kiss at him.

"I love you Drake." She smiled.

He blew a kiss back. "I love you too Nic."

He watched as the plane went in the air, looking at Nicki as she continually waved & blew kisses at him.

He sighed before going back to his Maybach to drive to LAX & meet up with his crew to continue on with the last week of his tour.

Nicki was on the plane playing with the gold nekalace that Drake had given her.

Safaree came to her. "You aight?"

She nodded. "Yeah, gonna take a nap for a while."

"Aight." He went back to his seat.

Nicki kissed the gold owl pendant.
"My soveneir from my king."

She smiled as she drifted off to sleep.

Something my mom said got me to write this at the time. Gotta love her. Comment please :)

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww This Was Soo CUTE !! please post soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAYYYY!!! *Dances to Automatic because I'm hyped,* LOL! Thanksss sooo much for posting! I was sincerely waiting :D. It's crazy that you wrote about this because I can't stop saying "Baby, you're a superstar" in my head. So freakin' cute! Awww the letter was sad :(. And it was :( when she woke up & he wasn't there... but at least he was being honest about it. Awww my poor Mama Sandi. OMG when he said like, "Ain't nothing wrong with having a little kush" ctfuuu. Aubrey Drake craaay! Hahaha. And haha I knew they were going to do something ;). Pleasuring each other, haha. Aww I didn't them to leave but hey! Shout out to Ice Age 4. Can't effin' wait for that :D. My souvenir for my king" { cutteeeee! Lol, I LOVED IT :)! Oh! And shout out to your mama :P.

    ReplyDelete