Friday, July 6, 2012

Oneshot: Find Your Love

This was juss something I thought of. Enjoy. :)

"Ayee we finally made it!" Wayne, Tyga, T-Streets & Gudda yelled as the plane they had been on for over 4 hours arrived on the islands of St.Barts.

All of Young Money was retreating to the island for a 2 week break off of their world tour. Of course Nicki & Drake were in attendance, but they hardly talked to each other on the plane, basically ignoring the other.

Nicki bought her friends Candi & Lauren along with her, leaving Safaree & Terrance back in the states. Drake brought along his road manager C.J & his friend Jas to enjoy his time there.

Everybody in Young Money had a partner with them from Wayne with Dhea to Tyga with Chyna. Drake & Nicki have not talked to each other in over a year. The only time they talked was at the premeire of Ice Age 4 back in the UK last July.

Everybody got off the plane as they all went off to their rooms. Nicki was rooming by herself as Candi & Lauren were rooming a couples doors from her. Drake was rooming right next to Nicki as his crew roomed 2 doors from him.

After everyone got settled with their rooms, they retreated to the island for a day to relax & cool off.

Nicki, Candi, Lauren, Shanell, Dhea & Chyna were all lounging on their beachchairs while they watched Wayne, Drake, Tyga, C.J. & Jas playing an intense game of volleyball.

"Drake has been gettiing mighty built since last year. Nigga got a 6 pack & some buff ass arms now." Lauren & Candi lowered their shades as they watched him.

Nicki rolled her eyes as she continued to read her magazine.

"Whats wrong with you Nic?" Shanell leaned up.

"Nonthing Shanell." She softly mumbled.

"You know what I can't take this. Why don't you just go ahead & talk to Drake?"

"About what? Talk to Drake about what?" Nicki yelled fiercely.

"You obviously have feelings for him & your mad that he's moved on from you. I mean he couldn't chase you for the rest of his life Nicki, he's a guy with needs as well. You should've never turned him down when all he wanted was a chance." Shanell sighed as she sat back in the chair.

"Yeah Nicki, Drake seems like a great guy for you." Dhea looked at her.

"Seems is not an option. Drake is a great guy for her, but clearly she doesn't see it & wants to bring her guards up around him." Lauren said calmly.

Everything that the women were saying was starting to get under Nicki's skin. So instead of arguing with them, she got up & went to her room.

"Ah Nic, we're sorry." The females heavily sighed.

Nicki waved her hands in the air as she walked.

Drake & C.J was winning against Wayne & Tyga as they shouted their victory.

"Alright!" Drake playfully shouted as Wayne rolled him a blunt.

"Where's my skateboard? Finna go skate. Ayo Dhea? Lets go!" Dhea came to Wayne as they walked away together.

Chyna & Tyga went to go shopping at one of the island stores while C.J & Jas took Lauren & Candi out to eat leaving Drake alone to go back to his room.

When Drake got to his room, he laid on his bed staring at the ceiling as he tried to figure out what went wrong as he heard soft cries coming from the other room.

He got up as he went to the room & knocked on the door. When no one answered, he lightly opened it as he saw Nicki clad in her pink & white bikini sitting on the edge of the bed crying her eyes out.

He stood in front of her as he bent down. He pushed the messy hair out of her face.

"Whats wrong Nic?"

She looked up to him as more tears fell.

"I feel alone."

Drake got up as he sat beside her. "Why do you feel alone Nic?"

"Because, everyone is finding love & me? I can't find it."

"You have alot of people that loves you Nic. Your fans, your barbz, your ken barbz, hell the whole world loves you. Your friends love you, your family definitely loves you, we Young Money loves you." He hugged her shoulder.

She looked him in the eyes as she stood up. "I'm not talking about that kind of love Drake."

He stood up as he towered over her 5'2 frame.

"Then what kind of love are you talking about then Nic?"

She looked him in the eyes as she came closer to him, fiddling with his gold chain.

"I'm talking about the kind of love that keeps me warm at night. The one that can make me smile when I'm down. Someone to hold me & tell me I'm their one & only. A man that can please me in all the right places. Someone...that can just love me." She softly spoken.

Drake caressed her cheek. "Have you tried telling this someone that?"

"No, because everytime I was around him, I shut him out. Now he doesn't like me anymore, because I've been nonthing but a bitch to him."

"What if he still loves you, but doesn't show it like he used to?"

"He still loves me?"

"Apparently so. You rejected him so many times, making him give up on her, but deep down in his heart, he never stopped loving her."

Nicki softly sighed. "Is he willing to give me another chance?"

Drake shrugged. "Depends, if she's ready to love him."

"She's willing to love him through it all."

Nicki grabbed Drake's face as she softly caressed it.

"I love you Drake." She hugged him tightly.

"I love you too Nicki." He pulled away as he leaned in & kissed her passionately.

Nicki blushed as he pulled away.

"So Nicki" Drake smiled sweetly. "Will you be my Barbie?"

Nicki blushed as she held her hands around his neck. "Yes Drake, I will be your Barbie. Will you be my Ken?"

"Yes, I would love to be your Ken." Drake smiled as he picked her up & took her back to the beach.

*

It was late night when the gang sat around the villa hut laughing & having a good time while Drake & Nicki kept their distance, but couldn't keep their eyes off each other. They came up with a idea to sneak away without anyone knowing where they were.

"Soo who gonna light up a blunt?" Everybody laughed as Wayne took out the blunt & started rolling it.

Nicki & Drake were too busy being in their own world as they looked each other in the eye.

"I can never be mad at him. He's just so sweet & loveable. I love Aubrey so much. I hope 1 day I can be his wife, I want to be with him forever. And my goodness, his body is on fucking point! I need him now!" She bit her lip as she eyed him up & down.

"She is just beautiful. I can never love another girl like her. She's just the one for me. I see a future for us. I want to make her my wife someday. She is just so sexy. I got to have her now. Can't wait to see what she thinks of my suprise for her down the beach."

Drake nodded his head to the side signaling Nicki to follow him while everybody was engaged in heavy makeout sessions with their partners.

Drake grabbed Nicki's hand as she jumped on his back as he told her quietly to close her eyes. Their was a cart waiting for them as it drove them further to the beach to where Drake had their suprise set up.

"Drake where are you taking us?" She smiled with her eyes closed.

"Wait & see." He said calmly.

When they arrived at the site, Drake took Nicki's hand as she carefully stepped out of the cart.

"Thank you sir." Drake said kindly as the man nodded his head with a smile.

He held Nicki's hand as he took her to a private little picnic set up on the beach with candles & rose petals.

"Just for the two of us. Open your eyes" He smiled as he took his hands from her eyes.

Nicki held her hands over her mouth as a tear dropped from her eyes.

"Drake, I love this. Its so beautiful! How did you, how did you get all this set up?"

"Well knowing that you wasn't talking to me, I set this up to fix things between us. Now that we are talking & officialy a couple, I had to do it." He smiled as he led her to their spot.

She leaned up & pecked him on the lips. "Thank you baby."

Once they ate their food in peace, Nicki crawled over to Drake, who was laying on his back gazing the stars.

She took her dress off to only be left in her green & pink bra & panties & carefully laid beside him, putting her head on his chest.

"The stars are beautiful."

"Yeah, just like you." He looked her deeply in the eyes as she got up & sat on top of him, giving him a sexy tongue kiss.

He got up on his as she layed where he was & pulled down her panties.

He went down as he started pleasing her with his tongue, making her moan softly.

"Mmm Drake." She rubbed his curly hair."Ohh yess." She closed her eyes.

He went deep into her pussy as she moaned his name loudly & came.

Nicki got up as she softly pushed Drake down on the blanket, giggling.

She unbuckled his shorts, taking his boxers off & getting on top of him. She rolled & grinded on him, bouncing up & down his dick till she came.

Drake laid on his back as Nicki laid beside him.

"No condom was used. Pretty bold on our part huh?"

She rubbed his chest as she blushed.

"When you are with the sexiest man ever & you want his children...what do you expect? She turned serious "I want your kids one day Aubrey." She rubbed his cheek.

"And I want you to be my wife. I'm serious when I said I could see myself marrying you, cause we understand each other."

"We do." She said sincerely as she leaned up & gave him a sweet yet passionate kiss on the lips.

When they were done, Drake & Nicki got up & put their clothes back on as Nicki jumped on his back giving him sweet kisses on his neck & headed back to the villa where the crew was.

After everyone retreated back to their room, Drake stayed with Nicki as they cuddled together & slept happily.

"I love you Barbie." Drake smiled while srroking her hair.

"I love you too Ken." Nicki leaned in & gave him a sweet kiss as they happily fell asleep.


Ahh I hope you enjoyed. Sneak peak of my short story coming up next! Comment please. :)



2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWW I LOVE THIS!!! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwww! Im glad drake still loved her that way. This was cute. *reads next post*

    ReplyDelete