Friday, July 6, 2012

Oneshot: It Takes Two

This was a really intense dream I had of them one night. I just started to write & write & write, even when I was in bed writing when I was supposed to be sleep. Then I wake up & just had to write again. Expect some tears in here, I cried when I wrote it, but was pleased with the results in the end. I hope you guys don't be mad at me, this came from the top of my head & its the only part. I hope you enjoy.


Drake was in the studio in his home by himself working on a song as he heard a heavy knocking on his door. He got up to see who it was.

Clad in only his black tank & basketball shorts, he ran to the door.

Once he got to the door he saw Nicki smiling at him.

She was clad in a black trenchcoat & pink Giussepe heels.

Drake pulled her in as he closed the door with his feet. He kissed her lips as she let her coat fall down to the floor. She jumped in his arms as he took her upstairs to his room.

He carefully laid her on the bed as he kissed her all over. She moaned his name as she said something that suprised him.

"I love you baby & I miss you."

He got up as he looked her in the eyes.

"I miss you too Nic." He softly spoke.

Drake woke up in cold sweat from his dream of Nicki in the studio as he looked around to see nobody there.

"Shit." He mumbled to himself. He went back to writing as he shook it off.

It was heavily raining as Nicki was in her living room sleeping when she heard her a heavy knock on her door. She got up only in her pink tank & thongs as she went to see who it was.

When she opened the door it was Drake looking seriously at her.

He came in as he kissed her passionately on the lips. Taking her tank off he kissed on her voluptuous breasts as he laid her down on the couch. He sucked on her neck as he went back to her lips.

"I miss you Nicki." He said sincerely.

She looked him sofly in the eyes."I miss you too Aubrey." She softly cried.

Nicki woke up from her dream in a frenzy as she looked around for signs of Drake.

"Shit. Why does he do this to me? Ugh. Fuck it." She laid back down as she went to sleep

It was obvious that Drake & Nicki were missing each other, but have never seen or talked to the other after that fight they had a month ago.

(Flashback)

Drake had came home late from a late night studio session, while Nicki was laying on the couch sleeping. He was drunk from drinking alot & Nicki could hear it in his voice.

"Nicki im home." He slurred.

Nicki woke up rolling her eyes as she looked at him. "I know. You don't have to yell Drake." She said calmly.

Drake grabbed her hand to take her upstairs, but she softly pushed him away. She looked him softly in the eyes. "Not tonight baby. Im tired & your drunk."

Drake stepped back for a minute, almost falling, but kept his balance.

"What you mean im drunk? Either way you know I love to please you. So why you don't wanna do it with me tonight?" He asked confused.

Nicki grabbed his hand, pulling him into a kiss. She smiled. "You still give good kisses."

"I know. So why don't you just let me please you? I'm not that drunk. Just had a couple glasses thas all"

Nicki glared at him before giving in. She kissed him as she took off his shirt while he took off her t-shirt. With her.black bra on & black lace panties, Nicki pulled Drake down with her as she kissed him.

He went lower till he got to her sweet spot, but Nicki hesitated.

"Drake wait. I can't do this." She sighed.

Drake got up with a confused look on his face.

"What did I do?"

"Nonthing. Its just better if you sleep this off, cause I,I..." She stammered.

"You're what?" He yelled softly.

Nicki jumped back a little. "I feel like I'm forcing you. Im making you please me while your not sober & it just don't feel right.

Drake got up. "Any other time it feels right. Why all of a sudden it doesn't now?" He started to get upset.

Nicki got up as she put her hands on his shoulders but he softly pushed her away.

"You fucking somebody else or something Nic?

Tears were heavily pouring down her eyes. "No! Why would you say something like that Aubrey?" She was crying hysterically.

He shrugged. "You obviously don't want it from me, so you must be getting it from somebody else."

"Why the fuck would I fuck someone else Drake?! Your dick is the only one I'm getting & my pussy is only the one your tasting! So why the fuck would I be giving myself away to somebody else?! I'm not a hoe!" She yelled.

Drake looked her in the eyes & she could clearly see something wasn't right. She slowly backed away.

"Your high too. You don't usually act like this & I'm starting not to like it. Please, go to one of your friend's houses & try to sleep it off. I can't have you here like this, its not safe. You can come back when you're ready." She exhaled.

Drake chuckled to himself. "You know what? You're being a bitch Nicki.

Tears poured from her eyes as she pushed him. "I fucking hate you! Get the fuck out!" She screamed.

Big mistake she did.

Drake raised his hand before stopping realizing what he almost did. The way Nicki said how she hated him, hurt him. Tears poured from his eyes as he saw a broken Nicki curled up into a ball. She was crying her heart away as he picked her up & held her to his chest. She beat his chest while she screamed to him.

"I hate you Drake! I hate you! I hate you! I fucking hate you! Why would you do that?! Why would you want to hurt me Drake? You said you'd never hurt me!" She cried hysterically.

Drake knew he obviously wasn't right at all. Almost hitting the woman of his dreams & the one that he truly loved, broke his heart. Nicki was sobbing as he picked her up by her legs & took her upstairs to their bedroom.

He laid her down as he kissed her on her forehead. She slowly fell asleep as he went around the room getting his stuff to pack. He never intended on hurting Nicki physically & he was not about to stay there having her feeling unsafe in his presence.

He packed his clothes & the rest of his things as he looked around at pictures of him & Nicki together & happy. Things were clearly tension filled with them for the past weeks, but it totally got out of hand for them that night. For him to almost hit Nicki, was out of character for him.

He knew she'd wake up the next morning hating him more then ever so he grabbed his bags taking one last look for her before going downstairs
& calling his road manager, C.J.

"Ayo C.J? Imma need you to come get me man. I can't be here anymore." He sighed.

"I'm on my way." He said

Soon as C.J. arrived, Drake got in as he exhaled. "Drive me home."

"To where?" He asked confused.

"Toronto." He said calmly.

"Toronto? What the fuck you do man?" He was upset.

"Long story. Can't talk about it." He sighed.

"Whatever it is, must've been really bad. Is Nicki ok?"

"Yeah, but she's safer without me there.

"Yo Drake what did you do for her to feel unsafe with you around?"

He choked up. "I almost hit her." Tears poured from his eyes.

C.J. looked at him in shock. "Yo...you know your mom's is going to get you right? I told you to stop smoking that shit!" He shook his head.

"Yeah I know, just drive me home." He looked out the window as C.J. drove him home to his mom's house.

Once he got to his mother's house, he knocked on the door as she opened it, suprised to see her son there, crying.

"Aubrey? What are you doing here? What happened to you? Is Nicki ok? Are you ok?" She panicked.

Drake shook his head. " I need to be away from Nicki for awhile, for her safety.

Sandi stood back. "Aubrey Drake Graham, what did you do to my Nicki?" She was starting to get upset.

Drake looked down. "I almost hit her mom." He said with a cracking voice.

Sandi clutched her hand to her heart as she cried shaking her head. "Aubrey I taught you to never put your hands on a woman, ever! Why would you do that to her?" She said sadly.

Drake leaned into his mom as she hugged him. She wanted to slap him, but seeing him hurt just as she was hurting, hurt her even more.

"I was messed up mom. Really bad. She hates me." He cried heavily.

Sandi let him in as she closed the door. Drake stayed with his mom for 2 weeks straight before flying back to his home in LA. He couldn't take the chance of being in New York where Nicki was, because memories of that night would come back to haunt him & he didn't want her to see him at all. After all the pain he put her through that night, he couldn't go back to her.

Nicki had woken up the next morning, feeling on the other side of the bed for Drake, but he wasn't there.

"Aubrey? She softly called.

She got up as she checked the bathroom, still no Drake.

She went downstairs to the living room.

"Aubrey?! She softly yelled as memories from last night came back to her. She broke down as she clutched the pillow to her chest.

She know Drake would never try to hurt her, but the way he was acting scared her last night. The man she loved had turned into a man that she didn't know. Drake was never the cruel or hurtful type, but the way he acted, hurt her even more.

She thought back to the good times they shared as a teary smile came on her face. She missed Drake, but she didn't know where they stood in their relationship after the fight & that scared her even more.

She never told her girlfriends about the incident because of her fear of them telling her to leave him. So she told them that they were on a break.

She wanted him there by her side, but he wasn't, so she did what she only did best, she wrote out her feelings.

She went up to her room as she got her notepad, sat on her bed & started to writing as she sung.

"It all comes down to this. I miss your morning kiss. I won't lie, im feeling it. You don't know when im missing it. I'm so gone, I must admit. Its too much to hold it in. I can't say no more then this, I just hope your heart hear me now. Gotta let ya know, how im feeling. You own my heart, he just renting. Don't turn away, pay attention. I'm pouring out my heart, oh boy..."

She closed her notebook putting it back on her nightstand, sighing heavily before going back to sleep.

(Flashback ends)

Drake & Nicki were both by their phones anticipating who would call first. Nicki thought she should call, but she put her phone down as she sighed.

Drake picked his phone up as he dialed her number.

Her phone rang as she picked it up.

"Hello?" She said softly.

"Hey." He said lowly.

She knew his voice even if he did speak in a low tone. "Hey Drake." She softly smiled.

"Um, this won't be long, but I need to talk to you." He rubbed his head.

"Ok, I'm listening." She said calmly.

He sighed. "No Nic. I need to talk to you in person. If you even want to see me really."

"Sure. What time are you coming over?"

"Here's the thing about that, im not in New York."

"Why?" She said sadly. She really wanted to see him bad.

"Because, im here in my LA home. Roc & Spoon is driving the Escalade to bring you here . It's late, & I don't want you driving by yourself here in the nightime.

Nicki smiled at his thoughtfulness. "Thank you. I will see you there won't I?"

"Your welcome & of course. Dress in something comfortable but dressy.

"Why?" She asked confused.

"Because you need to. I'll see you later. Bye." He hung up.

Nicki looked at her phone before putting it down. She ran upstairs to her room as she looked through her closet to see what she was going to wear.

This was the time for her & Drake to finally talk to each other without an argument arising. She did not want to be rude, instead she wanted to hear him out & how he felt about it afterwards. Knowing she wasnt't the only one affected by this.

She settled on her long & pink loose dress with straps as she fixed her hair leaving it loose with curly tresses. Her makeup only consisted of her pink lipstick, little bit of eyeshadow & pink blush on her cheeks.

She looked herself carefully in the vanity mirror before wiping it off.

"He likes me natural." She thought to herself.

She applied her pink lipgloss & left her face bare & natural, the way he loved it.

She put on her silver Louibitons as she got up & proceeded herself downstairs.

When she heard the horn honking, she knew that was her ride.

Roc opened the door for her as Spoon carefully let her in, not messing up her dress.

"Thank you." She softly smiled.

"Anytime Miss." They went back to their sides of the truck as Roc started the drive to LA.

It was a long ride but Nicki managed to stay awake as she talked to the 2 bodyguards.

"Have you guys seen Drake lately?"

Roc shook his head as Spoon spoke.
"No. We haven't seen him for a month.

Roc joined in."Yeah or worked. He gave us a whole month off with pay, which confused us because we are always there 24/7. When he said he didn't need us, he just wanted to be alone, scared us. He is a big time artist & we had to make sure he was safe, but he declined & said that he needed time to himself, so we let him, but we still went back to see if he was ok though."

Spoon joined back in. "Yeah, this is the first time we are back working for him & he wanted to see you. So here we are back to work again. He laughed

Nicki laughed softly as she looked out the window for the rest of the long drive.

When they pulled up to Drake's mansion, they both got out as they helped her out again.

Nicki felt like royalty when they did that for her. As she was out, she sleeked her dress down before turning back to thank them.

"Thanks again guys." She smiled as she waved at them.

"Anytime Miss." They waved as they drove home.

When Nicki got to the doorstep, she saw a little white note stuck to the door.

"Come in." She read.

She let herself in as she went into the living room to be in the sight of a thousand vanilla scented candles all over & pink rose petals scattered everywhere.

She put her hand over her mouth as a few tears fell from her eyes.

"Oh my god."

She was in awe of how his living room was turned into a nice & romantic setting, just for her.

She walked as she noticed a table for 2 reserved in the middle of the living room, with a candle lit in the middle & rose petals

There he stood at the top of the stairs staring in awe of the woman he called his queen as he slowly descended down the stairs to her.

She looked up to see the man she called her king coming down the stairs in a black dress shirt & dress pants as he walked over to her.

"Aubrey its beautiful. Why all this though?"

He grabbed her hands as he held them close to his face & kissed them.

"To show you how sorry I truly am. I couldn't be the type to call you & send you flowers, bears, balloons & other gifts. I had to prove it to you cause I couldn't face you, not after what I put you through that night. I needed to be to myself & work on myself." He was sincere with every word.

Nicki looked him in the eyes as she caressed his cheek. "I understand. I needed time to myself as well." She spoke softly.

"I have a dinner prepared for us."

"Good. I'm starving." She smiled.

He smiled as he grabbed her hand & led her to the table. He pulled her chair out for her as she sat down.

"Thank you." She smiled.

He smiled."Anytime."

Once they were done eating, Drake & Nicki were casually talking till Drake got up & grabbed Nicki's hand.

"Would you love to dance?"

Nicki smiled. "Sure."

As they got in the middle of the floor, a song that Nicki knew came on as it softly started playing.

She slowly put her hands around his neck as he slowly put his around her waist. She gazed into his hazel eyes. The man she saw that night was gone. She smiled as they swayed back & forth to the song.

"Can I just see you every morning when I open my eyes? Can I just feel your heart beating beside me every night? Can we just feel this way together till the end of all time? Can I just spend my life with you?"

The song perfectly explained how truly Nicki & Drake felt for each other, by basically wanting to be together for the rest of their lives. They had a love so real that nobody could deny it. They were each other's heart & soul, thats how they were able to have so much love in their hearts.

"Our song." She said shyly before tears flowed from her eyes.

"You scared me that night Aubrey. I thought you were going to hurt me. All I know is that when I looked into your eyes, you were not yourself at all. Thats why I didn't call the cops. You weren't there. The man I loved, Aubrey Drake Graham, wasn't there. You never talked to me that way ever in your life. I hated it & thats why i I said I hate you." She choked up. "I woke up tje next morning to see if you were there, but you weren't & I couldn't take it.You mean everything in the world to me. I can never hate you. That was where I messed up at. But when you put your hand up, almost hitting me, there was no soul in your eyes & it scared me. I thought you were gonna start hurting me more & stop loving me. Aubrey, I don't know what else you had that night, but I just hope to god you never do it again."

It was Drake's turn to talk. Nicki was still crying, but he held her chin up as he stared into her beautiful brown eyes. A few tears fell from his eyes, but knowing he was the man in the relationship, he had to keep his composure.

"After that night Nicki, I couldn't face you at all. So I went home to my mom's for 2 weeks. She gave me a heavy but real heart to heart about love & its limits. She was very upset when I told her about what I almost did to you. She basically was on me every day till she understood that it hurt me just as much as it hurt you & her. Then I went back to LA, refusing to do any work for weeks. I went into the studio & tried to write a song, but I couldn't cause I couldn't stop thinking about you. I thought you would move on from me, find somebody better & be happy with them. Then I had this dream that you were at my doorstep & you had nonthing but a black trenchcoat & some pink heels on. I thought it was real, you were coming back to me & saying you missed me, but when I woke back up, you weren't there. I was accepting the fact that I lost the most beautiful woman in the world, but I couldn't take it. Waking up alone, not seeing your face was the hardest thing ever. I know that im a man & I have no excuses for what I did that night. I was fucked up but I never should have raised my hand at you. I was totally wrong for doing that to you. I'm the one that was supposed to keep you safe, not hurt you. Onika, please know that from the bottom of my heart, I am truly sorry for the the way I acted & things that I said. I fucked up big time when I nearly put you in harm's way." He was crying his heart out as Nicki cried along with huim.

He went down to his knees as he hugged her waist.

"I'm so sorry Nicki. Please forgive me? I'm so sorry. I'll never do that to you anymore, I swear. Please, just give me one more chance." He pleaded.

Nicki rubbed his curly hair as she shook her head. "I forgive you Aubrey. I'm sorry I said that I hate you though. It was my fault as well as yours. We were both wrong that night."

He got up shaking his head. "No Nic, it was my fault. I never should've never raised my hand at you, even if I didn't hit you." He caressed her cheek as she agreed.

"I just want to move on from that night Drake. Start over fresh. Just you & me. No man can love me like you do & thats why I can't let you go." She said softly on his chest.

She looked him in the eyes before leaning into his face. "I love you Aubrey.

He leaned in even closer to her lips. "I love you too Onika.

He kissed her passionately as she deepened it. She closed her eyes as he went to her neck, sucking till he left a mark on there. She opened her eyes as he picked her up bridal style & carried her upstairs to his bedroom.

It didn't take a minute for Drake to get the dress off of Nicki as he stared at her curvaceous & voluptous body in front of him.

He went behind her as he held her waist."You're still beautiful." He softly whispered to her as she held her hand around his head while the other traveled with his up & down her body. She moaned as she turned to face him.

She unbuttoned his shirt as she rubbed his abs, taking his shirt off.
She rubbed his muscular arms as he caressed her curves.

She smiled. "Did you miss this?"

"More than you'll ever know." He whispered in her ear.

She kissed him again as she leaned her chest against his. He pulled away.

"Close your eyes real quick."

Nicki giggled. "Why?"

"Because you need to."

"Fine." She said calmly as she wrapped her arms around her chest as he went to do what he had to do.

Soon as he finished, Nicki was standing patiently when he came back to her.

"Grab onto me." She did as she was told by wrapping her arms around his neck & her legs around his waist.

"What did you do Aubrey?" She laughed as she looked around the room at the freshly lit candles.

"You'll see." He winked.

He took her to the bathroom as a tub full of roses & bubbles glistened from the glow in the candles.

"Aww baby, this is so sweet. You didn't have to though." She said sincerely.

He put her down on her feet as she had her arms still wrapped around him.

She smiled seductively. "Are you getting in with me?

Drake quickly shook his head. "No this is for you & only you. Tonight im catering to you. Your wants & needs come first."

"But I want you." She whined.

Drake laughed to himself as he shook his head. "You'll get me later baby, I promise. Right now you just need to relax. Do this for me please?"

Nicki smiled as she nodded. "Ok baby."

"Ok, now you can take your bra & panties now."

She smiled as she crossed her arms. "No."

"And why is that?" He stroked his chin.

"Because, I want you to take them off for me." she said sweetly.

Drake chuckled to himself as he unhooked her bra in the front & lowered her panties as she stepped out of them.

"Thank you baby." She smiled.

"Your welcome. Now get in." He held her as he carefully put her in the tub.

She soaked herself in the lavender bath as she rested her head on the side.

"This feels good." She closed her eyes.

Drake sat on the edge of the tub. "I know. Just relax." He took a loofa as he scrubbed her body up & down.

She was enjoying the way he was catering to her as she smiled.

When he was done, he carefully pulled her up as he wrapped his gold towel around her, holding her as he took her back to the bedroom.

Once they got in there, he put her down on the bed as she crossed her legs.

"Turn around. I'm gonna give you a massage." He used his deep sexy voice to sooth her.

"Damn baby. A girl has no panties on but you still manage to make her wet." She blushed.

"I got it like that." He said smoothly.

"Mhmm, bet you do." She lowered the towel to her waist as she laid on her chest.

Drake got the lavender oil as he started rubbing her shoulders. She was tense but he managed to sooth it away with his strong hands. He went lower to her back as he rubbed & stroked, taking the tension away from her. When he got to her lower back, he slid the towel off as he caressed it softly, making her moan.

"Mmm baby that feels so good." She was enjoying every moment but she was ready to finish where her & Drake left off.

She turned around as he instructed her to as he rubbed her chest & stomach, being mesmerized with her glowing body in front of him.

She smiled as he leaned down giving her slow & sweet kisses from her neck to her stomach as he went even lower to her sweet spot.

He softly kissed it as he got up & went around the front of the bed as he kneeled down. He spread her legs, softly kissing each side till he went back up & started to tease her area with his tongue.

Nicki was breathing heavily as Drake inserted his tongue deep in her center as he licked it.

She softly moaned while rubbing her breasts as he slurped her juices, taking in the sweet taste.

She bit her lip. "Mmm ohh baby. That feels so good. Ahhh!" She yelled as he bit her, making her juices flow into his mouth. Nicki was near her peak when he licked her all of what she had left.

"Ohhh Aubreyy. Ohh babyy. Im about to cum." She barely whispered as she came & he licked her till she was clean.

He went back up to her lips as she kissed him, enjoying how sweet she tasted.

Drake got up as he took his pants off, leaving him in nonthing but his boxers. He grabbed a condom only to be stopped by her tiny hand on his arm.

"We won't be needing that no time soon." She softly spoke.

"You sure?" He asked.

She leaned back. "Positive. I mean I am going to be your wife one day right?" She cheekily smiled.

"Yes & also the mother to our beautiful children as well." He smiled.

"Lets hope that happens soon. I mean we have been going out for 3 years now."

"I know & trust me, you won't have to wait no longer." He winked.

"Whatever you say." She wrapped her arms around his neck as he kissed her passionately with tongue as he inserted himself in her, making her wince.

Nicki felt a little pain but let loose as she started to feel the pleasure from it as he stroked her long & hard, leaving her breathless.

Tears came as she held herself up to him as he stroked her till her walls tightened around him. She rubbed his back with her nails as she left deep scratches on him, but he didn't care.

"Ohhh Aubrey. I...love...you...soo...much." she cried softly.

"I love you too Onika." He continued stroking her till she came hard on his dick.

Drake laid on his back as she got on top of him, grinding & winding her hips as she felt him all up inside her.

"You feel so good baby." She arched her head & back as she bounced up & down on him hard, rubbing on her breast with one hand while the other clawed his chest. He kept her still as he held his hands tight around her hips.

"Ohh ohhh mmm babyy im gonna...oh god!" He stroked her over & over till he came in her.

They got up on their knees as they passionately kissed till they fell on each other in the bed. Nicki laid down as Drake went behind her, holding her tightly around the waist as he hit her from the back.

"Shit!" She moaned as his hands rubbed her breasts & her clit hard.

"You missed the 3 stroke?" He whispered sexily in her ear.

She nodded her head as she moaned. "Yes daddy!"

He stroked her long & good till she came all over him, as he took his hardened dick out of her.

She was weak, but she managed to stay awake as they kissed each other all over the face as she ran her fingers through his curly hair.

She smiled dreamly. "That was amazing."

"Yes it was." He said sincerely.

Nicki couldn't believe the number he put on her as she turned to him. She laid her head on his chest as she rubbed it up & down with her hand.

"What a night." She exhaled.

"A long & but wonderful night." He rubbed her back.

She smiled as she looked up to see him sleeping. She got up as she clapped the lights off & went back to cuddle with him as her eyes shut minutes later.

The next morning she woke up in a different position, smiling as she realized that her & Drake woke up & went 3 more rounds after the first one. She got up as she went to the mirror, suprised at the beautiful glow that radiated her whole body.

She went into the bathroom to take a cool shower after last night's events.

When she came out, she wrapped her head in a wet bun, put on the light pink pair of panties & a bra that was left on the bed for her as she went downstairs to look for Drake.

"Aubrey, I know your in here." She smiled.

She looked around till she felt a pair of strong hands cover her eyes.

He leaned into her ear as he softly kissed below it. "Morning baby."

"Morning Drake." She said sweetly.

He took his hands from around her eyes as she turned around & kissed him.

She sucked on his bottom lip as he pulled away.

"I have breakfest waiting on the patio."

Nicki smiled happily at the sound of food. "Yay! Say no more!" She ran outside to where the patio was.

Drake chuckled to himself holding his head down as he walked outside to where she was.

When he got there, Nicki was standing behind the chair as she stared at the small little pink box in the middle of the table.

"Know that was gonna get your attention." She turned to see him smiling at her with tears in her eyes.

"We could've at least had breakfest first." She whined.

He laughed as he came to her. "Oh really Nic?"

She wiped her eyes as she shook her head giving him a teary smile. "No. This...I have no words to explain this. I'm speechless right now."

He cupped her cheeks. "Didn't I say that it would be soon that this would happen?

She shook her head. "Yes, but baby I didn't know this soon."

He shrugged. "I keep my promises. I couldn't wait any longer, so I believe its time I finally do this." She looked as he grabbed the box from the table & went down on one knee.

Nicki put her hands over her mouth as the tears started to flow from her eyes.

"Onika Tanya Maraj, after 3 years of so much love, trials & triumphs, I have never been so blessed to have such a beautiful woman in my life. When we first met, it wasn't on good terms, but we eventually got to know each other. From our first date to our first kiss, moments like those that were special to us in every way possible. To the time we first made love, is something we get to cherish for the rest of our lives. We've both had our ups & downs, but we always managed to get through them together. You have your flaws as well as I do, but always know that I will love you no matter what. You love me & I love you, and thats all that matters.
He took exhaled as he took the time to get his words together.

"Onika Tanya Maraj, will you marry me?" He said sincerely.

Nicki was speechless. "Oh my god. Her hands were still over her mouth as he opened the box.

In there stood a pink platinum princess cut diamond with pink diamonds all around the band. It sparkled in the sunlight.

"Aubrey Drake Graham, yes i'll marry you!" She said happily through her tears.

Drake put the ring on her finger as he picked her up & swung her around as they celebrated their newfound engagement together.



*peeks from behind the curtain* I hoped you guys enjoyed it. Know ya'll probably cried a couple times reading it, but they got their happy ending in the end. Lol im a virgin
& sex scenes are the hardest thing ever, but lol I tried. They are really not my cup of tea *british accent* lol comment please. Love ya! <3



3 comments:

  1. Awww, they are cute! Your a great writer, keep it up! I love your blog. Awww, they're getting married! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWWWWWWW !! This Was A Good Post!! And Im Happy They Getting Married!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That. Was. Amazing! I LOVED it and ur right I was almost crying when I read it :''''( But the ending was super sweeet!! ^_^ You're a reeeally good writer!! Looking forward to reading the rest!

    ReplyDelete