Friday, July 13, 2012

The Only One Prt 2

Here's part II, enjoy! :)

After that night, Drake & Nicki were not able to stop talking on the phone. They weren't able to see each other because Nicki had SATs that she had to study for & she was graduating. Once every thing was done & over with, Nicki was saying goodbye to girls she became close to & teachers that she admired & loved, specially Mrs. Graham.

Nicki went into her room as she saw her teacher of 4 years packing up her room.

She knocked at the door. "Hi Mrs.Graham."

The short blonde lady stopped what she was doing as she turned around & smiled.

"Hi sweetie! Come & give me a hug."

Nicki came to her as she gave her a hug.

"Your finally finished with this school now!"

"I know. Ready to see what the future holds for me." She sighed.

"Aww, I see great things happening for you Nicki." She held her hand.

"Thank you for believing in me Mrs.Graham."

"Aww anytime sweetie. What are you planning to do this summer?"

"My parents probably going to have me touring different colleges for law. They want me to be a lawyer." She rolled her eyes.

Sandi looked her in the eyes. "I thought that you wanted to be an actress Onika."

"I do, but its hard to explain that to my parents. I need to get away from them & figure it out for myself.

Sandi shook her head. "Yeah you really do. You & my son should meet, you guys have alot in common." She beamed.

"Thats great." Nicki was still thinking of Drake, but he wasn't her boyfriend yet, so she agreed on Sandi's offer.

"So when do you want us to meet?"

"Ooh today at 5:00 at the Pizza Shack. He loves it there." She chuckled.

"Ok cool, i'll be there, just gotta change."

"Oh no sweetie, you should keep your dress on. It looks so pretty on you."

"Aww thanks, but I've been in it all day." She looked down at her white dress.

"Just freshen it in the dryer, it'll be refreshed." She shrugged.

Nicki smiled. "Guess your right. So i'll see you & your son at 5:00 at the Pizza Shack?

"Sure thing sweetie." She smiled as she hugged Nicki again.

Nicki said goodbye as she made her way home to get her a fresh shower.

Once she got out there was Drake's picture popped up, signaling that he was calling.

She smiled as she picked it up. "Hey Drake."

"Hey Nic. Change of plans tonight."

"What? I can't see you?"

"Sadly no. I got to do something for my mom tonight. What about tommorrow?

"Well since you have plans, I do have to meet up with my teacher & her son tonight." She sighed.

"Whoa. The teacher has you meeting her son?"

"Yeah. She says we have alot in common.

"Well you tell that nigga to keep his hands & eyes to himself. I plan to make you mine soon, I don't want to have to fight his ass." He was serious.

Nicki laughed at his jealousy. "Aww somebody jealous? I promise I won't. I want to be yours soon & very soon." She bit her lip as she reached down to her lower area. Hearing Drake's voice was a serious turn-on for her.

A small moan escaped from her when Drake heard it.

"What are you doing?"

"Hmm?"

"I said what are you doing?"

She opened her eyes as she stopped what she was doing.

"Nonthing. I'm just getting out the shower. Speaking of time, shit! Its almost 5:00. I gotta go."

"Aight chill. Once you finished with your teacher & her obviously boring son, call me ok?"

Nicki smirked. "Will do. Bye baby. Oh god, I mean Drizzy!" She hung up blushing from embarrassment.

Nicki went downstairs to get her dress from the dryer as she grabbed her keys & drove off to the Pizza Shack.


Once she got there, she saw Sandi as she went to her seat & hugged her.

"Glad you could make it. My son should be here any minute. He was talking to a girl on the phone."

"Oh he has a girlfriend?

"Had. She did my son so wrong. He wasn't able to love no girl for awhile."

"Aww I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I'm glad she's gone. Maybe you & him can get to know each other more, without me around next time.

Nicki was basically catching on to what Sandi was doing. She wanted to play Cupid for her son, which Nicki thought was cute, but she already was falling hard for Drake.

"Speaking of him, there he is." Sandi waved him over.

Once he came to the table, Nicki & his eyes met each other as both of them widened in shock.

"Mrs.Graham's son is DRAKE!" She yelled in her mind.

Drake was thinking just like her "Wow my mom's student is Nicki!"

They both played it off cool with a cool smile across their face.

"Nicki this is my son Aubrey, Aubrey this is my most wonderful & amazing student Nicki." She beamed.

They both extended their hands."Nice to meet you Nicki." He kissed her hand.

Nicki blushed. "You too."

Sandi smiled as she looked at the two in front of her.

"He's such a gentleman." Sandi smiled at Nicki.

"Yes, he is."

"She is a real sweetheart Aubrey."

"Yes, she really is."

Drake & Nicki were staring at each other hard, flirting with their eyes when Sandi called for the waiter

"Ok, so what do you guys want?" The waiter was at their table

"Oh i'll have a iced tea with a pepperoni slice." Nicki was staring at Drake.

"Same." Drake smiled at Nicki.

"Hmm I'll get a pepperoni with cheese & a iced lemonade."

"Okay coming up." She went to roud up their orders.

Once their orders came, Sandi, Drake & Nicki were all engaged in a good conversation.

Nicki was laughing at everything Drake was saying & Sandi took notice as she excused herself.

"Oh darn. I spilled some lemonade on my shirt. Excuse me while I go to ladies room."

Nicki got up. "Do you want me to go with you?" Drake glared at her.

"Oh I'm fine sweetie. You & Aubrey just enjoy your conversation. I'll be back."

"Ok." Nicki said through gritted teeth.

Drake laughed as he saw Nicki doing.that.

She bust out laughing as Drake looked confused.

"Whats so funny Nic?"

"Nonthing I'm just wondering how you are gonna whoop your own ass." She was in tears.

Drake laughed along. "How was I supposed to know that my mom was actually your teacher?"

"I don't know. How was I supposed to know that my teacher's son was you?

"Really don't know. You think we should play along or just straight out tell her?

"Hmm, she'll know later on. Lets continue to play along, its kinda fun.

"Your right it is."

Sandi came back from the bathroom just in time to see Drake & Nicki talking.

"Hate to break it to you guys, but one of my friend's invited me to the premeire her art gallery exhibit & I have to go now. Aubrey, are you staying with Nicki?"

He looked up & smiled at Nicki as she blushed.

"Of course mom. I can't leave a beautiful young lady here by herself." He winked.

Sandi looked at him & smiled. "If I didn't say so myself Aubrey, it seems like you are already interested in Nicki after a day."

"Been interested." He said lowly.

"What was that Aubrey?"

"Oh oh nonthing mom." Nicki burst out into a fit of giggles making Drake give her a glare.

"You said something young man. I don't know if you were being smart or what, so what was it?

Drake exhaled "Fine, I said she is a very interesting girl." He smiled as Nicki looked down.

Sandi let out a deep sigh. "Oh thank god. I thought you were getting smart. You know your not too old to get a whooping right?"

Nicki's eyes widened as she sealed her mouth shut laughing to herself.

"Mom! Enough. Don't you have somewhere to be?"

"Yes. Bye sweetie." She leaned down to kiss his forehead as Nicki got up to give her a hug.

"Bye sweetheart. You & Aubrey have a good time ya hear?"

Nicki winked at Drake. "Don't worry, we will."

Sandi pulled away as she waved goodbye to them but not before giving Drake yet another embarresing moment through the window.

"Bye Aubrey bear!" She yelled.

Drake placed his head on the table as Nicki kept quiet, trying her best not to laugh, but was unsuccessful.

Drake looked up to only see Nicki.

"Is she gone yet?"

Nicki laughed as she hit his arm. "Yes silly, I mean Aubrey bear."

"Really Nic?"

"I'm kidding Drake. This was fun."

He sat up as he looked her in the eyes & smiled.

"It doesn't have to end yet."

"It doesn't?"

He nodded his head. "Nope."

Nicki grabbed his hand as she smiled"Ok, just let me go home & drop my car off. You can follow me & I'll ride with you. Sounds good?"

"Sounds good to me."

"Kay." She got up as her & Drake went to their cars & drove to her house.

Once Nicki was there, there was no cars in the driveway. Breathing a sigh of relief, she parked her car as she took the keys out & put them in her purse.

She went over to Drake's black Escalade as she got in.

"Where to?"

"Coney Island?" She clasped her hands together

"Coney Island it is." He smiled as she squealed.

"Yay!"

Once they got to Coney Island, Drake & Nicki were walking hand in hand drinking their sodas as they talked.

"Soo Aubrey, what are you going to college for?"

"Well I'm going to school for dancing." He smirked as he saw a suprise look on Nicki's face.

"Oh really?"

"Yep."

"What kind of dance?"

"Exotic dancing."

Nicki smiled before a look of confusion came across her face.

"Um Drake, there's no school for that."

Drake busted out laughing.

"I know! It's called stripping."

"You idiot!" She playfully punched his arm.

"Oww sorry, you asked."

"I don't like you." She playfully rolled her eyes & turned from Drake.

Drake wrapped his arms around her waist as he kissed her cheek, making her smile.

"I'm sorry, I still like you Nicki." He kissed all over her neck as she closed her eyes.

"Mmm Drake?"

"Hmm?

"We are in public. Can we do this later? She said sweetly.

Drake swiftly pulled away. "Oh my bad & yeah sure."

"Its fine. So back to the conversation."

"Shoot."

"What are you going to college for?"

"Basketball."

"For real this time?

"Yes. Thats been my sport ever since I was a little boy.

"Aww how cute."

"Yeah. What do you plan on going to college for?" He looked at her as she stared off smiling.

"I plan on going for acting. I wanna be an lead actress someday, like Jada Pinkett Smith."

Drake stroked his chin. "I kinda figured that."

Nicki looked at him. "How?"

"When you pretended to have hurt your leg to get me & you alone for another kiss."

"Oh well, I got it didn't I?"

"Yeah & something else too."

"Yeah, I did." She blushed.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

"No its fine, you kinda helped me out in a way."

"I did?"

"Yeah. No guy has ever done that to me ever & it just felt so good. Then there's the pressure from my parents to fit me & Jelani in their image & its just been on my mind alot. Makes me wanna go crazy sometimes, but I keep it inside so the world don't see it." She sighed.

Drake grabbed her hand. "Come with me." As they ran off to the ferris wheel.

"Drake the ferris wheel? I don't know." Nicki shook her head as she saw the ride.

"Nic, you only live once. You need to let go & enjoy life the way it is."

"Your right I should. One more thing though Drake?"

He was in line getting tickets when he turned to her.

"If you tell me your afraid of heights, im still gonna take you on there."

Nicki sighed as he got their tickets & sat on the ride.

"Just hold onto me ok?"

Nicki nodded as she scooted closer to him & held onto his waist, laying her head on his shoulder.

The ride made them feel free & fearless as Nicki broke out of her shell.

Drake noticed & smile.

"See I told you."

"I feel free now. Thanks Drake. This is what I needed" The cool breeze blew her hair.

"Anytime Nic." He held her chin as he leaned in & kissed her sweetly on the lips.

Nicki held onto him as she kissed him back.

Drake pulled away as he asked Nicki the question she's been dying to hear.

"Nicki, will you be my girlfriend?

Nicki rubbed his cheek. "Yes Aubrey, I'd love to be your girlfriend." She kissed him again as they held onto each other & enjoyed the rest of the ride.

When they were done, Nicki noticed a ring toss game & had her eye on a Hello Kitty plush cat."

"Baby, I want that!" She said pointing happily to it.

"That?" He pointed to what she was looking at.

"Yes! Please Drake you gotta win it for me!"

"Aight, don't worry. I will."

Once they got to the table the man gave Drake 3 rings to use.

"If you can all 3 rings in the same pole, your a winner! Good luck!"

Nicki cheered Drake on as he prepared himself.

"You go baby!" He turned & winked at her as she held a thumbs up.

When all 3 rings went through the pole, Nicki jumped up & down with excitement as she looked at what bear she wanted.

"The big one in the pink dress & pink bow." Drake gave her the bear as she kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you baby."

"No problem baby." He put his arm around her shoulder as they walked out of Coney Island to go home for the night.

Once they got to Nicki's place, they still didn't see cars in the driveway.

"Wanna come in?"

"Sure."

They got out the car as Nicki got into the house safely & soundly with Drake right behind her.

"Nice house." He looked around.

"Thanks. Come with me upstairs."

Drake & Nicki got upstairs to her room as Drake plopped himself down on the bed.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower. Give me a minute."

Drake nodded his head as he looked around her room to see awards,.tiaras & a pictures of her, family & friends. One picture caught his eye of a guy hugging Nicki from the waist as Nicki happily smiled. He smiled at Nicki, but looked at the guy in disgust. He was interuppted when Nicki got out the bathroom.

She had on her t-shirt & short hello kitty pajamas as she sat down beside him.

"Whatcha looking at baby?"

"That pic of you & that guy."

"Thats my ex Eric."

"Thats his name?"

"Mhmm"

"Wow."

"What? Whats wrong?"

"Nonthing, its juss..."

"Just what? Baby you can talk to me."

"Thats the guy that Jen ran off to be with."

"Oh wow."

"Yep."

"Their loss. She lost such an amazing guy."

"And he lost such a beautiful girl."

Nicki leaned in & kissed Drake as it turned passionate. She quickly pulled away.

"I'm in need of a stress reliever." She got up as she took her pajamas off. Drake pulled her close to him as he lowered her panties & laid her on the bed.

He kissed all over her clit, pleasing her with his warm tongue. When she came, he kissed her as she put back on her panties.

"I needed that so bad."

"Glad I could help again." He leaned down & kissed her as he grabbed her ass.

"Yo, you got a ass Nicki!"

"Your so crazy."

"I can't help it."

Nicki & Drake walked downstairs as he gave her another kiss.

"You sure you good here by yourself?" This is kind of a crazy area."

Nicki tip toed as she kissed his cheek. "Baby, i'll be fine. You on the other hand should be getting home. But wait, what are you gonna tell Sandi what you've been doing" she looked at the clock "11:30 at night?"

Drake shrugged. "I"ll just tell her we hung out somewhere after."

"Ok. Bye boyfriend."

"Bye girlfriend." He hugged & kissed her cheek as he went to his truck & drove off, waving at her.

When Nicki got upstairs to her room, she grabbed the Hello Kitty plush that Drake had won her & snuggled with it as she happily went to sleep, dreaming of her new boyfriend.



Soo I hoped you enjoyed it. I,ve came up with a little thing called writers block, but im doin the best I can to make sure this story works, since already like it.If you were there to witness it last weekend you would see that the lovely twosome reunited back on stage & lemme juss tell you, that was PERFECTION. The way they share chemistry on stage was juss simply beautiful & when Drake praised Nicki & kissed her stomach, my god tht was juss to adorable. I don't wanna cry but someone said tht he was kissin the future home of his kids I literally cried. Anyways it was the best & cutest performance EVER! Also I would love to say on this lovely Friday to go support my babies Drake & Nicki as they make their first starring roles in the new Ice Age movie as Ethan & Steffie. Until then much love to you guys! <3



4 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWW This Was Soooo CUTE !! ( : And Im Going To See Theem Tomorrow Because Tickets Were Sold Out Today , I CANT WAIT! Post Soo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant Believe They Didnt knoee That Nicki Was Drakes mom student and that drake was Sandi's Son. Awwwwww! When they were in the pizza Place and were staring into eachothers eyes!! Freakin adorable! When they went to Coney Island! I was Excited! Couples Going places like that to me is like the Cutest thingg Ever! And When they went on the ferris wheel and she was Cuddles into him and holding on to himm! And he asked her to be his girlfrend! Ahhhh! My Heart freakin Melted that was Just the cutest thing ive read!! This Chapter Ranks High In CUTENESS! I Just cant get over thiss posst!! And lmaao at her idea of a stress reliever!. Their soo Cutee! Thiss posst was Everything and Moree! Im Sorry ive prolly used cute over a hundred times in this comment but oh well I donnt Carre! Thiss Was Freaakinnnn Adorablee! Ahhh *Gushes some More over this Chapter* Posst sooon!!! I Hope theirs more like thiss oneee!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Someone said that? About himm Kissin the home of his future kids? Thats Is To Freakin Adorablee! *Tears up*

      Delete
  3. awwwwwwwwww that was beautiful and how did she not know that mrs.graham was his mom did she not know his last name fro m the first time the meet but anyways that was amazing cute loved it i wish my boy friend would win me a big teddy bear

    ReplyDelete