Thursday, June 14, 2012

Oneshot: Inseparble {Part III}

Don't get confused, this is the third & final prt 2 IALY. This takes place 2 years later whereas Drake & Nicki are married & have a child together. Enjoy :)


"Lily Graham, if you don't come back this instant!"

Nicki laughed as she yelled for her daughter around the mansion.

Drake & Nicki have been happily married for 2 years & very much inseparable. 2 years of their marriage, Nicki & Drake brought a beautiful baby girl into the world, Lily Rose Graham.

Today was June 16th & Drake was on his way home back in L.A. where Nicki & Lily was after finishing up the U.S. leg of his Club Paradise tour.

Nicki was running after Lily & when she finally got her, she took her in her arms & laughed.

"Next time sweetie, don't run when I'm changing your clothes." She patted her back.

Lily gave her mother a very confused face. Nicki gave her a smile.

"Your my lil barb." She softly spoke as she kissed her cheek.

She put her down as she walked into the kitchen. Lily ran to her pink playpen that Drake had built just for her. Nicki was in the kitchen cooking when the radio started to play "The Motto."

Nicki stopped what she was doing as she started popping her butt to her husband's words. She went over to Lily as she rapped to her.

"I'm the freaking man, you don't get it do ya? Type of money everybody acting like they knew ya. Go uptown New York city wiitttchh- Nicki cut off rapping.

"My god Lil, your father cusses too much. I don't know the words!" She giggled.

Lilly looked her Mom in the eye as Starships came on.

"Ayee! Now this one I do know." Nicki grabbed Lily out the crib as she placed her feet on the floor, dancing."

Nicki sung."Starships were meant to fly, hands up & touch the sky!"

Nicki sung as she & Lily danced. When they were finished, Nicki took Lily upstairs for her evening nap.

Nicki walked around the house as she admirred pictures of her & Drake throughout the years & the ones they shared with Lily as a family.

Nicki was finally happy to be with Drake who made her happy just she made him. Together they were so real yet down to earth. They didn't let fame go to their head because of their true love for each other & their baby girl.

Drake had been gone for 3 months ever since February for the U.K. leg of the tour & then 2 more for the U.S.

During that time, Nicki was sexually frustrated & couldn't take it. The last time her & Drake made love was the whole week & morning before he left.

Even though Lily was 1, Drake had already missed out on 4 1/2 months of spending time with his daughter & Nicki. So to make up for it, he cancelled important events that he was scheduled to do, even working on his new album, just to spend time with them.

It was 11:30 that night, as Lily was sleeping soundly in her crib while Nicki was downstairs fixing up the living room for Drake's arrival. She made sure she looked sexy for him by having her hot pink teddy on with her marching bra & panties.

The living room lights were dimmed low, only with the glow of candles everywhere & pink rose petals scattered from the living room to upstairs leading to their master bedroom.

Nicki was sitting in the middle of the living room in her throne chair as she waited for him.

Soon as she heard the living room door open, she immediately got excited when his smooth & deep sexy voice.

"Baby?" He yelled quietly not to wake Lily.

"In here Drizzy." She said seductively.

Drake loved it when she called him that, especially when they were about to have sex. When Drake got to the living room, he had the biggest smile on his face.

There sat his beautiful & sexy wife in a pink teddy, legs crossed, sitting there waiting for him.

"Welcome home Papi." She smiled.

"Hola mami." He licked his lips.

"Did you miss me?" She got up as she walked to him.

"Yes. Daddy missed Mama very much." He smiled.

"Good. Mami missed you more though."

As she got to him, she wrapped her arms around his neck, prompting him to wrap his around her waist.

"Where's Lil?" He whispered as he pecked Nicki on the nose.

"Upstairs in her crib sleeping." She said in her Barbie voice.

"Good, cause I missed my girls." He said sincerely.

Nicki smiled. "Aww we missed you too."

He kissed her as he moved to her neck then back up to her lips.

He picked her up by her ass as she wrapped her legs around his waist walking her upstairs to their room.

"I missed you Papi."

"I missed you too Nic."

When they got to their bedroom, Drake put Nicki down on her feet as her feet as he went behind her & held her while kissing her neck.

He carefully slid his fingers under the straps of her teddy as it delicately fell to the ground. She held her hand around his head while he softly rubbed her perky breasts as he unhooked her bra in the front. Her breasts bounced as his hands traveled slowly down to her womanhood. He gently massaged it, making her moan.

Nicki turned to face him, kissing him while taking his tank off.

"I see you been working out for me." She bit her lip while rubbing his strong & musular arms.

"You know I had too." He said in a cocky tone.

Nicki rolled her eyes playfully. "Really Aubrey, you wanna get cocky before we have sex?"

Drake wasn't paying her any mind as he kissed down her neck.

"Drake?"

He kissed her breasts.

"Aubrey?"

He rolled her underwear down as he stuck his tounge in her center.

"Drizzy!" She yelled

Drake immediately got up as he put his finger on her lips.

"One more thing Nick?"

Nicki groaned. "Gosh what is it Drake?"

"You have to be quiet."

"Why?"

"Because you're gonna wake Lily." He sighed.

"Oh my god Drake! I can't help that your toungue & dick game is on point." She giggled.

"I know." He laughed.

He cut her off. "Just for me though?" He pleaded.

"Just for you." She pouted her lip.

Drake gently laid her on the bed to finish what he started. He licked & sucked her her juices as she softly moaned his name in delight.

Nicki raked her nails through his curls as he pleased her.

"Oh, oh god! Oh god Drake baby, mmm" Nicki was enjoying the moment.

"Ohh god! Drake, baby, I'm about to cum!" She panted.

Drake sucked till Nicki came & got up to take his cargo shorts off.
He got on the bed as he softly smacked Nicki's ass, signaling for her to get on top.

Nicki lowered herself on his shaft as he held her around the waist.
She braced her hands on his chest as she bounced up & down, grinding on him.

"That feel good Drizzy?" She moaned

Drake was in a dreamy haze. "Yeah baby." He palmed her ass as he smacked it.

Once she came, Drake laid Nicki down as he stroked her rough & harder.

"Ohhh Aubrey." She moaned with her eyes closed.

He pumped as her eyes went to the back of her head. Nicki truely enjoyed being back in this position.

Fresh tears came from her eyes as Drake noticed & stopped what he was doing.

"Are you ok? Am I hurting you? Do you want me to stop? He was concerned.

Nicki nodded her head as he wiped her tears & she smiled.

"Im fine baby." She put her hand on his cheek.

"Really I am."

He leaned down & kissed her as he stroked her more & more, making her walls tighten around around him.

Nicki clawed at his back as she softly spoke.

"Baby, I'm bouta cum." She moaned.

Drake stroked her 3 more times till she came & minutes later he was right behind her.

They both got in the shower to freshen up then came out.

Nicki put on Drake's OVO shirt as he put on a fresh pair of pajamas.

Drake & Nicki got under their silk covers as they cuddled with each other.

Nicki smiled as he kissed all over her face.

"You know u have more to make up for right?"

"Yeah, 5 months without you & Lily was the worst for me."

"Aww Aubrey, you're home now baby." She caressed his cheek.

"I know, but I miss spending time with my girls."

Nicki smiled. "Come on." She pushed the covers off her as she grabbed Drake's hand & together they walked to Lily's room.

Drake & Nicki stared at their daughter in awe as they whispered.

"She looks so beautiful." He smiled.

"I know she does." Nicki smiled back

Drake rubbed her curly hair as he sung a short lullabye to her.

"Aww babe, you sound so cute singing that to her."

"I know, she'll sleep better now." He smiled.

"Yes she will."

They walked out the room as they went back to their bedroom.

As they were in bed, Nicki was laughing.

Drake looked at her. "Whats so funny Nic?"

"Your song The Motto came on today & I was singing it to Lily, but I forgot the words." She giggled.

Drake laughed. "Damn Nic, you forget lyrics quick huh?"

Nicki shrugged. "Hmm, pretty much. Starships came on & we danced to it."

"Nic, you had Lily dancing today?" He chuckled.

"Yeah, it was so cute baby." She smiled.

"I know it probably was." He caressed her back.

Nicki propped up on one elbow as she looked him lovingly in the eyes.

"I love you so much Aubrey."

"I love you more then words itself."

Nicki had tears in her eyes as she leaned down to kiss him.

She looked at the clock as it read 12:45.

"I gotta suprise for you." She smiled.

"What is it?

"You remember when we made love the whole week & morning before you left?"

Drake was anxious. "Yeah."

"Well, it looks like we are gonna be parents of 2." She smiled as she put his hand over her belly.

"You serious Nic?" He was ecstatic.

She shook her head. "Yep, I just found out last week. Wanted to suprise you." She
smiled.

"Well, thats a very special suprise." He smiled.

"I know. Happy Fathers Day baby." Nicki smiled.

Drake wrapped his arms around her as he kissed her on the lips.

"Thanks baby."

"You're welcome."

Sleep was weighing over Drake & Nicki as he held her in his arms, never letting go.

"Drake?"

"Hmm?" His eyes were clossed.

"I heard you fucked you're girl is it true?

"Go to sleep Nic!" He laughed as she kissed him letting sleep come over them.


(11 months later)

It was a nice & warm spring day as Drake e& Nick I had their newborn son A.J. in the stroller & Nicki had their 11 month old son A.J. in the stroller as Nicki held Lily's, now 2, hand. They were enjoying a family day at the park. just the 3 of them & nobody else.

Lily took off running soon as she saw the playground while Drake & Nicki sat on the bench playing with their son.

Nicki laid her head on Drake's shoulder as she watched Drake talking to A.J.

"Wassup lil man?" He smiled as A.J. cooed.

He rubbed his curly hair as they watched Lily running around like a little monkey.

Nicki laughed. "Babe, we are raising a little animal. Look at her go!"

"She gets it from her mama though." He laughed.

Nicki gasped as she put her hand over her heart pretending she was hurt.

She lightly punched him in the arm. "You ass-she paused.

"Nicki, language. Our son is right here." He pointed to A.J. looking at her.

Nicki laughed. "A.J, whatever you do one day, don't cuss. Its not good for you." She glared at Drake.

"Why the fu-he stopped as he covered his hand over his face, shaking his head.

"Aha! You tell me about language but you steady gettin to say it. She chuckled.

"We're adults Nic. We can say what we want...just not around the kids." He said softly.

Nicki smiled. "Got that right." She pecked his cheek as Drake continued to play with A.J.

When they all got home that night, Nicki & Drake both went upstairs to put Lily & A.J. to bed. They both watched as their kids peacefully slept.

Drake & Nicki went to their bedroom to get ready for bed themselves. Drake was on the phone looking through important emails on his laptop while Nicki sat at her vanity pinning her hair up. She smiled as she saw him going in boss mode while he handled somebody over the phone.

Soon as Drake was done, he got up & walked over to a blushing Nicki.

He smiled. "Why the blush babe?"

Nicki looked up at him. "Cause you make me feel like a young girl thats in love all over again." She smiled sincerely

Drake turned her around as he kneeled down to her, careful not to ruin her pink nighty.

"I do?" He said seriously.

"Yeah. Your my first real true love Drake & I don't wanna lose you because I love you so much." She caressed his cheek.

"You got me now Nic. Im not going anywhere. I promise you thst." He caressed hers back.

Nicki smiled. "I know. I love you Aubrey bear." She laughed

Drake laughed. "You & my mom with that name. I love you too Onika. Heart & soul. Always & forever.

He picked her up as he carried her over to their bed & made sweet love to her till it was morning.

That morning, his hazel eyes pierced her brown ones as he wrapped his arms around her.

"I get to wake up to the most beautiful face & woman for the rest of my life." He softly spoke.

Nicki leaned into his face as she gave him a sweet kiss.

"Me too." She smiled while she cuddled next to him as they happily slept the morning away.



Soo thats it, the final prt to IALY. Hope you guys enjoyed. I will post probably this weekend, if I have time. Nxt oneshot is Love In Miami :) Love u guys! Muah! #1Love <3


10 comments:

  1. Awwww. ): Thats Really the end? I really didnt want this one to end! There should be a couple more parts! I wanna see whats goona happen them bein on ther second child!
    Nd i Hope yhu hAve funn At Drizzy's Concert! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm u kno wht, juss 4 this, i'll add a 4th prt 2 it with their 2nd child & tht will be the final prt. Is tht ok with u? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its stilll gonna be the 3rd prt, but imma add a new addition with them & their 2nd child. Juss finished today in school, so inma post it as soon as I can :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When Are U Gonna Do The Next Part To This Story? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this was so good! Anything you write is good! Ahhh. I'm in love with these one-shots. Onika's bond with her daughter is the sweetest. And her name is precious & refreshing. I loved when the motto came on and she started rapping & booty poppin. It was somethinng how Starships followed :D #Dricki. I think Onika's little frustration was cute, lol. I loved how Drake just cancels stuff to be with his family. He's the sweetest. They be getting soooommmeeee lol! I got some serious freaks on my hand but they're adorable so I'm not trippin, hahah! And ikr, how he expect her to be quiet? It does seem like his stuff is on point, ctfu! Aubrey singing to his daughter }}}}} I'm here for this! His suave voice... *shivers.* What a Beautiful Father's Day surprise! I loved how it ran right into the time. I know A.J's little self is cute too! Awww :'). They are seriously amazing & perfect! Can you write some more :'(?? I desperatly beg you, ctfuuuu. Love it, love it, love it! Superb. Mwuahhhh! Post soon, please.

    •Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl. I was just browsing through, wanting to read different chapters from different people. I knew when I came to your blog that this was the one I wanted to read. I remember when you posted it and I just thought it was the most precious. The beginning has gotten to me again. I'm telling you, the relationship between each of them makes me blush. I loved it! I think I expressed that the first time around :p. Anyway, I hope everyone is doing okay. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. After all this time, this chapter is the one that I always come back to. Seriously, sorry for looking like a creep but I seriously love this one!!! This one overflows with love and passion! I hope you are doing well, K and that you are still writing :).

    ReplyDelete