Saturday, June 2, 2012

Onehot: I Always Loved You (Part I)

Today was the day Drake was marrying his longtime girlfriend, Nebby. Drake had been in love with Nicki for years but she never returned his advances. Here Drake stands in his room tuxedo ready, hair freshly cut, face shaven & shoes polished. Drake soon had given up when he found out that Nicki was dating her hype man SB, but the media didn't know but him, Wayne & the whole YMCMB crew. Drake didn't have any hate for Safaree at all because he was cool with him, like a brother. But for Drake that's all how Nicki saw him, as a brother.

He went to the mirror to check himself till he heard a soft knock on the door.

"Come in." He sighed while fixing his tie.

Once the door open, there stood a very happy Sandi in her baby blue dress.

Drake was adjusting his chain & tie as he saw his mom.

"Aubrey sweetie, you have somebody that wants to see you." She said cheerfully.

Drake sighed. "Mom, Neb knows that its bad luck for the bride to see the groom.

"But this isn't Nebby sweetheart" she shook her head.

Drake turned to his mom. "Oh well tell whoever it is I gotta be ready to leave for the chapel in a few minutes."

"Aubrey dear, she promise it won't take that long." Sandi signed.

"She?" Drake said to himself.

"Come in sweetie" Sandi grabbed her as she came through the door, surprising Drake.

"Nicki?" He asked questionly.

He couldn't tell with her natural curly hair, jeans, pink tank, ripped jeans & white Adidas.

"I'll let you two talk." Sandi smiled as she closed the door.

Nicki walked to the middle of the floor to where Drake was until they were face to face. His 6'1 frame towered over her 5'2 frame.

She started to fix his tie for him as she smiled.

Drake couldn't help but fall in love with her all over again when he saw Nicki smile
with her deep dimples.Only thing he didn't know was that this was killing her inside & she couldn,'t take it any longer.

"Your tie was um crooked" she shyly smiled.

"Thanks" Drake looked at her.

"No problem." She looked him in the eyes.

Nicki decided to break the silence.

"So your getting married huh?" She faintly smiled.

Drake sighed heavily. "Pretty much"

"Oh" she turned from his face as she casually walked around his room.

"How long have you known her?"

"6 years" he shrugged.

"Oh, do you love her?"

"Yes" Drake exhaled.

Nicki turned to him. "Do you love me?"

That question caught Drake off guard. He didn't know if he should answer or not.

"Of course I love you Nic, your like family." He lied.

Nicki looked down before looking up to his face.

"Not like that Aubrey" she sighed.

Drake knew she was serious when she used his actual name.

"What are you saying Onika?" He walked over to her.

Nicki was caught off guard when he held her hand, intertwinting it with his. She had
to hold in the tears that was ready to fall, so she kept a straight face.

"Do you still have feelings for me Drake?"she said softly.

"Do you have feelings for me Nicki?" He asked seriously.

"I-Nicki was interuppted when 40 openened the door to his room.

"Ago Drizzy, car's gonna be here in 5 minutes."

Nicki turned to see 40 & smiled lightly.

"Hey Nicki" he said kindly.

Nicki smiled. "Hey Noah."

"Am I interuppting something here?" He pointed between the two.

Drake rubbed his head. "Uh yeah, I'll be out there in a second man."

"Aight" 40 left as he closed the door.

Drake rubbed his temples. "Um you were saying Nic?" He looked her in the eyes.

Nicki exhaled. "I'm in love with you Drake"

"Wait...your in love with me?" He asked in shock.

She shook her head. "Yeah..."

"But what about Safaree? You two are dating & I don't wanna cause trouble in your relationship."

"We were never together. Its just friendship with us. He's like my big brother, but he's my best friend. You guys believe everything someone says about us. We are not dating" she crossed her arms.

"But I'm like a brother to you remember?" He held his hand over his chest.

"What me & you have, brother & sisters don't & that true romantic feelings"

"You're right, we do have that. But as you can see, I'm getting married today" he sighed.

Nicki sighed. "I know & I'm stupid."

Drake held her chin."Your not stupid Nic, juss naive with your heart."

"Yeah I guess your right."

Nick I was on the verge of tears, but kept her composure. So she did best what she had done best for him, smile.

Drake smiled as he caressed her cheek.

"You know, I would've loved to wake up to your beautiful face in the morning for the rest of my life, but I can't turn back the hands of time." He rubbed her cheek.

"I know." She sighed.

"Nicki, I'll always love you.Whenever you need me I'm there, aight?" He looked her in the eyes.

"And I'll always love you Drake & I know" she started tearing up.


"Come here." Drake pulled her into his arms wrapping them around her back as she wrapped hers around his neck.

They looked each other lovingly with tears in their eyesas Nicki leaned in close to his face.

They kissed with so much love & passion, sparking something in them that they never felt before.

Drake & Nicki was so caught up in the kiss that they didn't hear a knock at the door.

It was 40 again & was very shocked yet surprised to see what was going on.

He cleared his throat.

"Drake!" He yelled.

Drake & Nicki pulled apart from each other as they looked at an astonished 40.

"Car's here, we're ready." He tapped the door as he walked downstairs.

Drake & Nicki looked each other in the eyes once more before he leaned down to kiss her one last time or so she thought.

"I love you Aubrey" she leaned her head in his chest.

"I love you too Onika" he hugged her as he kissed her forehead.

He walked to the door before turning back to he.

"Take care Nic" with that he walked downstairs.

Nicki stood as she walked to the window to see Drake's friends dapping him up &
hugging him as they got in the car. Drake stood out as he looked up to Nicki at the window. He smiled as she waved & gave him the heart sign. She laughed when he tried to
do it, but got sad when he said bye to her before getting in the car.

Tears streamed in her eyes as
she walked away from the window. She couldn't help bit tearily smile as she looked at the picture of her & Drake had taken on the set of Best I Ever Had. She rubbed it before walking downstairs to go home, but someone caught her attention.

Nicki gasped. "Mama Sandi, what are you don't here? Aren't you supposed to be at the
chapel?"

"Why of course sweetheart, but I left my clutch & I had to come get it" she smiled

"Oh ok, I was just leaving."

Sandi grabbed her hand. "Sweetie, you don't have to go just yet. Come to Aubrey bear's wedding. He needs you there."

Nicki looked her outfit up & down.

"Um Mama G? I'm not really dressed for a wedding."

"Ooh your right" she sighed.

Just then Nicki & Sandi heard someone yelling from the front door

"Mama G? Where are you?" A female voice echoed.

"In here sweetie" Sandi yelled softly.

As she walked around the corner, Nicki looked at her & smiled.

"Hey Courtney"

"Oh my god, hey Nicki!" She ran to her as she hugged her.

They hugged before Courtney pulled away, raising an eyebrow at Sandi.

"You were supposed to be with me going to the chapel lil lady."she pointed.

Sandi waved her hands. "I know, I know. I had to come back & get it."

"Do you have it?"

"Yep" she smiled adjusting her glasses

"Lets go, Nicki you coming? She looked at her.

Nicki waved her off. "Na,I'm not going."

"Courtney, Nicki was going home, but I convinced her to come." She winked.

"Of course Nickiy you should come. You are his best friend & you are like family to us."

Nicki sighed. "I'm not exactly dressed for a wedding Court."

This made Courtney think.

"Well now you do. Wait here." She went to her car.

Nicki & Sandi looked at each other confused as Courtney came back from her car with a Gucci bag in hand.

"Good thing I wasn't going to take this back till tommorow."

She took the dress out as she held it to Nicki's body.

"Hmm, it looks your size."

"It is." Nicki smiled.

"Here you can borrow my shoes too"

"Thank you so much" She hugged her.

"No problem" Courtney smiled.

"You can change upstairs sweetie."

"Thanks Mama Sandi."

When Nicki went upstairs, Sandi & Courtney exchanged conversation.

"She really loves Aubrey" Sandi sighed.

"And he really loves her." Courtney exhaled.

"I mean don't get me wrong, I love Nebby, but what her & Aubrey were young & in love. It is not the same anymore with them. When he looks at Nicki, you can actually see the love in his eyes. He doesn't look at Nebby like that anymore, only Nicki & they are so beautiful together." Sandi smiled.

"Yeah I know, like Barbie & Ken" Courtney smirked.

"Just like them" Sandi chuckled.

Nicki came downstairs in the light pink dress. Her curly locks were now pinned up & makeup done.

Sandi had tears in her eyes. "You look beautiful sweetheart."

Nicki lightly smiled. "Thanks Mama Sandi."

"You know, you deserve to be with Aubrey. You two are so cute together they named a team after you, team Dr I something" Sandi smiled.

Nicki laughed. "You mean Dricki? Yeah they did."

"That's it!" Sandi said cheerfully.

Nicki sighed. "But I'm not the one be,s marrying today plus he deserves to be happy,
even if its not with me." A tear fell from her eye as she quickly wiped it.

"Nicki listen to Mama G. Think about it. Its fate that brought you here. You deserve to be with Drake because he,s happy with you, you two complete each other & your all he talks about." Courtney smiled.

"True, but there's nothing I can do. He's getting married today." She sighed.

"Fight for him. Go to the wedding & prove to him that you are in love & that your willing to give him a chance."

Nicki smiled. "I guess your right, lets go!"

All 3 women went to Courtney's car as she drove to the chapel.

Once they got to the chapel, they women walked to the front row. Sandi had to sit with Dennis because of them being his parents. Nicki & Courtney sat two rows behind them as the music played.

Meanwhile in the changing room, Drake was getting cold feet & 40 noticed.

"Man you are making a mistake. You are in love with Nicki but your marrying Nebby.
Think about it, who's face do you want to wake up to for the rest of your life?"

Drake thought back to what he said to Nicki as images of her & Nebby flashed through his mind. Although he was marrying Nebby, he seen mostly images of the one he truely loved & still wanted...Nicki.

Part II will be up sometime tomorrow if I have time. Comment please.


















6 comments:

  1. Ahhh! Omg. This got me soo sad and teary thinkinq about whats Happening right now in this Story. Likeee awww. They Love eachother but Marryinq someone else!
    How Sad. I hope they end up together. Please Post Real Real soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! She need to stop that wedding. This had me in TEARS, literally. It was amazing. They need to be together. #FuckaNebby LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I LOVE This !!! Im Ready For The Next Post #TeamDricki ( :

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgee I really am in tears please post today haha please I need Dricki. Forget Nebby

    ReplyDelete