Thursday, June 14, 2012

Love In Miami {1/2}

Enjoy! :)

(Sunday May 27, 2012)

Nicki was taking a two week break off her Pink Friday tour to relax & get comfortable. She was in her hotel in Miami when Safaree, Lauren & Terrance came from their rooms. They were apparently dressed to go out, but she wasn't up to for partying tonight.

"Ayo Nic, you comin with us?" Safaree asked.

Nicki waved him off. "Na, im not up to it tonight Faree" she sighed.

"But your boo's there" Lauren jeered.

Nicki looked calm. "Um last time I checked, l was single as a dollar bill"

"Whatever you say Nic, but just know we are goin. If you don't at least have the courage to go & at least talk to him, your gonna miss out on everything with that man" Lauren said

Nicki sighed. "Laur, even he knows I'm not the partyin type"

"I know, but you guys should talk. It don't have to be at the club, he can take you somewhere where its just you two. The beach, park or here" she shrugged her shoulders.

Nicki got up from her chair.

"Why do you get me soo much?" She hugged her.

"Because I care, & I want to see you happy Nika" she smiled.

Safaree & Terrance intervened.

"Soo...are you goin or not?

Nicki smiled. "You & Terrance go ahead, me & Laur gonna arrive in style.

Safaree took that as his & Terrance's que to leave.

"Say no more. We out!" Safaree took his keys off the table as he & Terrance left the room.

"Damn fools" Lauren laughed.

"Yeah thats what they are" she shook her head.

Nicki & Lauren walked to her room to look at a outfit for Nicki.

Nicki settled on a pink & white strapless dress that hugged her curves as she & Lauren went to her Range Rover.

While driving, Lauren was checking her twitter.

"Damn Nic, everybody going back down memory lane with your pics, even your school & baby pics"

"I know, my barbz & ken barbz are so ratchet, but I love em" she smiled

Lauren looked at the pic that she retweeted of her & Drake.

"I see somebody went down memory lane too, really Dricki lane" she smiled.

Nicki smiled. "Its something about him Laur. His personality, his smile, his eyes, everything about him"

Lauren looked at her as they stopped at a red light.

"Do you love him?"

Nicki exhaled deeply. "Love him? I've been in love with him ever since we first met with Young Money"

"So why didn't you guys you know, get together?" She half shrugged.

"It was only one time." She sighed.

"Wait...you guys did it & didn't say anything?!

"We were lonely & he just wanted please me" she blushed.

"You freak. You guys are cute together though"

"I know, Im Barbie & he's the Ken.' Nicki smiled.

"A very sexy Ken indeed" Lauren said fanning herself.

"Whutcho lookin at?"

"This! Girl you better get up on that nigga! He fine as hell!" Lauren said showing her the picture of Drake at a video shoot with his arms out.

Nicki bit her lip as she smiled.

"Let's hope I'm lucky tonight" she winked.

"Lucky? Onika Tanya Maraj, you better get you some!" Lauren snapped her fingers.

"Girl you is crazy, but you right though. I could use it cause its been months for me" she shook her head.

"Damn, he better put it on you good then!"

"Shut the fuck up Laur!" She laughed

Once Nicki & Lauren arrived at club Dream, paparazzi was on them like crazy.

They walked in to the beat of Take It To The Head as they sung along. They headed on over to the bar as they ordered their drinks.

A guy in his late 30s came over & started to flirt. "So Nicki when can I get your number? He winked.

"Oh hell naw" Lauren mumbled.

Nicki smiled. "Probably in the 2000 something of never!" She rolled her eyes.

The guy shook his head. "Don't worry, i'll get it someday." He winked as he walked away.

"In your dreams" she mumbled.

The bouncer came to them.

"So what can I get you ladies tonight?"

"Margerita for me" Nicki raised her finger.

"Strawberry cosmo for me" Lauren said.

"Coming right up"

Soon as she returned with their drinks, Nicki & Lauren turned around as they watches the people spotted on the floor.

"Must be in VIP" Lauren sipped.

"Yeah, lets go" Nicki finished her drink as she saw Trey coming her way.

"Yo, whats up Nicki?" He smiled as he hugged her.

"Hey Trey, this is Lauren. You remember her?" She smiled

"Of course, whats up ma?"

"I'm good, you wanna dance?" Trey asked.

"Sure" Lauren put her drink down as Trey was leading her to the floor.

Nicki gave her a confused look.

"Um Lauren, what about me? She softly yelled.

"Oop! You on your own tonight Nic. I'm pretty sure he's here somewhere"

Trey asked. "Who?"

"Nicki's looking for Drake, that's all"

Trey smiled. " Oh my nigga Drizzy? He here. Him French, Wayne & Ross over in VIP though. That's where I'm juss coming from. They left Liv an hour ago.

"Oh word?"

"Yeah. Drake said Rihanna was trying to use him again for sex, but he turned her down & left.

"Wow RiRi been getting around lately. No hate for the girl but damn! She wants Drake to take care of her, Chris eat her cake & Meek to "watch" her throne! She needs to give it a rest & stop using people for her wants, especially Drake." She said calmly.

"Girl Preach!" Lauren cheered.

"Damn Nic! Didn't know it was like that." Trey said in suprise.

"No Trey, her & Drake used to go together. She used him. Me & Drake are very close friends, he tells me everything & I do as well. She can do that shit to someone else, not him. He doesn't need that in his life right now."
She sighed.

Lauren jeered. "See? You in love Nic."

"Maybe your right" she shrugged her shoulders.

"You deserve to be with Drake. Go talk to him Onika." Lauren said.

"Yeah, you should" Trey smiled

"Thank you guys." Nicki smiled.

"Anytime Nic" they said in unison.

Trey & Lauren got to the dancefloor while Nicki walked around looking for Drake.

Someone startled her from behind as she neared the section.

"I know that ass anywhere!" He laughed.

Nicki turned around.

"Haha! Whats up Weezy?"

"Nonthing, chilling with the fam"

"Drake here?"

"Hell yeah fucking right that nigga here!" He over there." Wayne pointed.

Nicki went to where Wayne pointed.

"Thanks Weezy" she smiled.

"Anytime" Wayne went to the dancefloor doing his 2 step.

Once Nicki got to the VIP section, there he was in all his sexy glory, drinking champagne, by himself.

Drake looked up as he saw Nicki coming his way. He had a cigar in his hand.

"Yo, whats up Nic?" He got up & hugged her.

She smiled. "Hey Drizzy"

He looked at her confused, obviously not drunk.

"I thought you weren't into the club scene like that"

"I'm not, Lauren convinced me to come" she shrugged.

"Oh ok. Have fun." He sat back down.

"Really Drake? You wanna do that?" She put her hands on her hips.

Drake licked his lips as he smiled. "Naw I'm kidding Nic. Sit down with me" he patted the seat.

"Thanks babe" she smiled.

Nicki decided to not get into the Rihanna situation, so she played it cool & smiled the entire time, happy to be in his presence.

Drake & Nicki got into a deep conversation from how they are enjoying their tours to Drake's grandmother's health. What confused Nicki is that he never talked about "them" & their relationship.

Nicki put the glass down.

"Drake?"

"Yea?" He took his last sip.

"I miss you"

"I miss you too Nic. We are on our first big tours for the first time, on our own."

"I know that Drake, but its not the same with us. We used to talk & hang out but now, we're distant" she whined

Drake realized that she was right.

"Yeah, your right, we are"

"Last time we were together was back in October, our SNL performance & I only saw you on stage at the AMA's, not in person. And not to mention the Grammys, you introduced me & we still didn't see each other that night" she sighed.

Drake nodded his head. "I know, so much has changed. We both have #1 albums, going on world tours, we don't really have that much time to hang like we used to. The times we spent together was the best times for me." He smiled.

Nicki looked him deeply in the eyes.

"Do you think about me Drake?"

"24/7"

Nicki scooted closer. "Everyday?"

"Yes" he rubbed her hand.

Drake grabbed her hand as the DJ slowed the music down.

"Where we going?"

"You'll see & you won't be needing your keys" he winked.

"Thats fine with me." She mocked him as he laughed.

Nicki saw Lauren dancing with Trey as she whispered loudly for her.

"Laur?!"

Lauren turned to see Nicki.

"What?"

"Here" Nicki threw her keys to her.

"Come here"

Nicki walked over to her.

"What?"

"I see somebody's about to shut it down tonight" she winked.

Nicki winked back. "Lets hope"

Lauren rolled her eyes. "Hope? Girl ya'll gon do it! Too much sexual chemistry in the air.

Nicki looked back at Drake as he smiled, making her smile back.

"Imma go now, don't wreck my shit!"

"Ok Roman, I'm not drunk! Now go on ahead & get you some" she waved her off.

Nicki rolled her eyes playfully as she went back to Drake.

"You ready?"

Nicki nodded. "Yeah."

Wait!" She softly yelled.

Drake turned around. "What?"

"Let me wear your glasses" she smiled showing her dimples.

Drake took his glasses off as he handed them to her.

"Thanks" she smiled.

"No problem"

Drake & Nicki got outside to his 2013 white Maybach as they got in.

"Ooh I see you riding in style"

"Yeah, you gotta love Drizzy" he chuckled.

"Um no Drake, step your *dick* down ok" she laughed.

"Whatever you say"

Once they arrived at the hotel, Drake got out & opened the door for Nicki. He held her hand as she got out.

"Thanks Drizzy" she smiled.

"Anytime"

They got into the hotel as Drake rushed Nicki to the elevator. They saw nobody there so they ran to catch it.

Soon when they was in there, Nicki took his glasses off as she looked up to him, holding his face & leaned up to kiss him. Drake pulled her closer by the waist as he deepened the kiss. He went down to her neck, sucking it till he left a hicky. Nicki moaned as she rubbed his curls with her hands. They were caught up in the moment till Drake pulled back.

"Aight, I get we ain't seen each other in a while, but damn Nic, wait till we get to the room first" he laughed.

Nicki rolled her eyes playfully. "Whatever Drizzy"

She stood there with her arms crossed pouting like a little kid while Drake wrapped his arms around her waist, softly kissing her cheek & whispering in her ear.

"Tonight, I'm gonna take care of you"

Nicki blushed. "Thats fine with me."

When the elevator got to the 5th floor, Drake & Nicki dashed outta there as their life depended on it.

Drake slid in his room key as he opened the door, letting Nicki in.

"Nice room" she looked around.

Drake rubbed his head. "Thanks. I'm gonna take a shower, been at the video shoot all day. I can use it right about now"

Nicki looked him in the eyes. "I could use one too"

"You can go first." He smiled.

"Thanks babe" she tip toed as she pecked his cheek.

She went in first & Drake went after she was done. She wanted to be out first so she could make the first move.

Once Nicki was out, she went to her purse & pulled out her light pink lingerie set. She set the mood right as she lit candles on the nightstand & sprayed her Chanel perfume, that Drake loved.

Drake came out of the shower with nonthing but a towel around his waist as he looked in awe to see Nicki looking beautiful as ever on his bed. He was speechless.

Nicki got up as she walked over to him.

"Since you made the first move last time, its my turn to cater to you now" licking her lips.

"Oh word?" He asked.

"Yes" she winked.

"Say no more, I'll be right back"

"Kay" she bit her lip.

Soon as Drake came back, he had his boxers on.

Nicki grabbed his hand as she led him to his bed. Drake sat down as she grabbed a bottle of honey oil & poured it in her hands. She went behind him, sitting up on her knees as she rubbed his back.

"I see you've been working out" she said stroking his arms."

"Yeah, I had to get in shape for this tour"

"Well I'm liking it. Makes you look sexier now"

"Oh word Nic?"

"Hell yeah." she rubbed his back.

She started singing in his ear as she rubbed down his chest.

"Boy im in this club slow mo, don't mind if I do. And I can tell you feeling me from the jump, I wanna ride to. You got that hot shit, boy your blessed, let me feel up on your chest." She blushed.

Drake laughed. "Oh I see you wanna sing Va Va Voom huh?

Nicki looked at him in shock, holding her chest.

"Oh god, Drizzy, you listen to PF:RR?"

Drake looked back. "Of course Nic, that whole album is dope! Remember I am a huge fan of you & your music" he winked.

"Well since you say that, Take Care is my favorite album & I'm a big fan of you as well" she smiled.

"Oh word?"

"Mhmm. Whats the name of that song, its one song on there about a her, but I can't figure out the name of it though. Oh wait I know, the real her." She teased

"Oh I see you got jokes huh Nic? He laughed.

"Oh calm down Drizzy, you know I'm just playing with you" she smiled.

"I know you are Nic" he put his hand over hers as he rubbed it.

Drake turned around & looked her sincerely in the eyes.

"Can you stop for a minute?"

"Um, sure" she stopped what she was doing as he grabbed her hand & she sat beside him.

"Nic, I know we haven't exactly been on the best of terms lately, but just know that I'm thinking of you no matter what, because I care"

Nicki rubbed her thumb over his hand softly.

"Aubrey, I think of you everyday & every night. I miss the times when we hung out, before we were even "Drake" & "Nicki Minaj" the superstars. You was this sweet Aubrey who came from a good home as you had me lil miss Onika from the hood just trying to make it. But now we're here, finally living our dreams & it still doesn't feel right. We both had bad love lives & we are still sitting here as friends."

Nicki exhaled as she was finally going to say what she had to say to Drake.

"Drake, i've been in love with you ever since we first met on Young Money. I couldn't stop thinking of you ever since that day. Lauren, Terrance & Safaree knew, but they kept it to themselves. The reason why I'm here tonight is because of Lauren. She convinced me to come see you, but the stubborn person I was wasn't going to come. Something inside me said to go
, regardless of where you were
& now here we are, in this hotel airing out our feelings." She looked down.

Drake put his thumb over her chin & held it.

"Baby girl, i've felt the same way since I met your beautiful self that day. You literally had me falling for you after the 3rd day & we didn't know each other that long. Yes we had some good times before our careers skyrocketed. I mean look at you, you are now a superstar that the WORLD loves." I remember when you used to say that we were goin to make it big & now we are living our dreams. That one night we did something intimate, I truly regret, because honestly, it didn't feel right. Even though we never went all the way, I wanted to get to know you more, not just for your body, but your soul. I wanted to please you & make you feel complete, but I didn't & as we sit here in this room, lord knows what happens, just know that I love you from the bottom of my heart, forever & always. I love you Nic."

Nicki had tears in her eyes. "You really mean that Aubrey?" She sniffed.

"Serious as a heart attack. Don't cry Onika." Drake hugged her.

He whispered in her ear. "Let me take care of you."

Drake pulled back as he rubbed Nicki's cheek, leaning in & kissing her sweetly on the lips. She sucked on his bottom lip as he entered his toungue in, getting her permission.

Nicki held onto Drake as they continued kissing. She pulled back
softly whisperering to him.

"Make love to me Aubrey" she caressed his face.

Drake & Nicki stood up as he kissed her lips going down to her neck. He softly kissed in between her perky breasts goin down her stomach till he reached her womanhood. He kissed down to her legs kissing to the top of her feet, making her giggle. He then went back up to her waist line, kissing it as he slowly pulled off her thong with his teeth.

Nicki bit her lip as she layed down on the pillow, while Drake was eating her out. She moaned in delight as he slurped her juices, sucking & tasting her sweetness. She raked her nails through his curls as he took her to on a high she never felt before in her life.

"Ohhhhhhhhh Drakeeee! Ohhhhhh myyyyy goddd! That's feels so goooooodddd!" She yelled.

Drake continued to please her till it was time for her climax.

"Drake, baby, imma bout to cum!" She came on his face as he licked her juices clean.

Drake got up as Nicki laid there breathless, wanting more of him.

Drake took off his boxers, grabbed the condom & put it on his member as he got back on top of Nicki, entering her.

"Ohhhhh Drizzyyy!" Nicki yelled as he slowly stroked her, taking his time.

Drake stroked her good & hard, something Nicki hasn't felt in a long time. She rubbed her clit as he thrusted into her.

Fresh tears came in her eyes as she got up holding onto him, clawing her nails into his back as she rubbed on his tattoos.

Nicki grinded into him as he thrusted faster then before, making her go crazy.

"Ohhhhhhh Drakeeee, that feels sooooo goooood babyyyyy!" She laid back down as she held her hands around his neck.

Drake whispered in his deep yet sexy baritone voice in her ear.

"Whats my name?"

"Drake" she moaned.

"Whats my name Nic?"

"DRIZZY MOTHERFUCKING DRAKE!" She shouted from the top of her lungs.

He kissed Nicki as he continued pleasing her.

"Uhhhhh Aubreyyy, im bout to cum!"

"Im almost there Nic." He panted.

"Ohhhhh Drakeee!" she screamed.

Drake stroked her 3 good times, long & hard till she came. He carefully took himself off of her as he went to throw away the condom. Nicki laid there happy as ever, smiling from ear to ear as she spoke to herself.

"I gotta thank Lauren for this, in other words, this would've never happened."

Drake came back in the room as Nicki got under the covers with him. He softly caressed her face as he moved a strand of her hair from it, putting it behind her ear.

Nicki took a minute to calm her breathing.

"That...was...the...best...sex...ever" she blushed.

"Did you like that? He kissed her cheek.

"Liked it? I LOVED it Drizzy! No man has ever made me feel the way you make me feel" she smiled, kissing him on his cheek.

"Glad I could be that man" he smiled.

Nicki looked him softly in the eyes.

"So..its official?" She smiled.

Drake kissed her. "Most definitely. You deserve to be my girlfriend."

"Good, because you were meant to be my boyfriend anyways" she smiled.

"Thats good to know" he smiled.

Sleep was now overcoming Drake. Nicki noticed & held her hands around his waist to cuddle with him. He softly rubbed her back as he shut his eyes. Nicki leaned into his ear as she softly sung to him.

"I know you've been hurt, by someone else. I can tell by the way, you carry yourself. If you let me, here's what I'll do...I'll take care of you...I've loved & I've lost..."

"Thats my favorite song too" she smiled.

"I'll take care of you Aubrey" she said sincerely as she rubbed his cheek.

Her beautiful angelic voice woke him up as he sat up with her along, giving her the most passionate & loving kiss.

"I love you Onika" he caressed her face.

Nicki smiled. "I love you too Aubrey."

Drake & Nicki laid back down as they cuddled & kissed each other the night away till sleep overcame them.




Ahh! Finally posted this one & prt II is to be posted as of now! Lol if u remember when Drake was in Miami Memorial Day weekend shooting the video for French Montana's "Pop That" (my song btw lol) & Nicki was taking a 2 week break off of her PFT. I wrote this on Memorial Day & it was inspired after that chick Rihanna was caught spending time with Drake at club LIV. So I did my little magic & added Nicki in Miami along with Drake so they could see each other. But this incident with Chris Brown & Drake over Rihanna, is ridiculous. Drake know that Nicki is his "dreamgirl". I used to be a big fan of Chrianna, but now idk anymore. Anyways, TEAM DRICKI 4 FCKIN LIFE. Lol comment please :)




































1 comment:

  1. Damnn he sure did put it in her! I was smiling the while time reading this
    It was soooo frekinn Cute. They are Just adorable. I wish this was real Dricki <3 they need to Make up. :) but please posst soon! :)

    ReplyDelete