Saturday, June 2, 2012

Important: Note

Hey guys its me again. I'm currently working on my new Dricki story, but that's gonna some time. So I have written a few one shots & a interesting short story that you guys might like on Dricki. School's almost out (thank the LORD) so I will be posting like crazy soon! Just let me know what you want me to post cause my one shots are long as hell! Btw my new story is called "The Story Of 2:Aubrey & Onika juss to let u know, & its completely different & better then TIU!<3

Here they are & what they are about:

*I'll Always Love You(wedding gone wrong but for the right reason)

*Insepeperable( love & family)

*Love In Miami( Nicki & Drake being in Miami at the time, secret fling)

* Smash Into You ( short story) (Drake gone missing & Nicki awaiting his return)


Lemme know what u want posted, I know its not alot but its something to put us out this Dricki Drout! Lol ;) #1Love <3

5 comments:

  1. i dont care as long as u post it soon. need more dricki NOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Possst Sooon! Reall Soon pleasee! :D i realli wanna read dricki and No ones posting! :)
    And Plus yhur a good writer soo its fun reading yhur stories. Post Like Noww Please! :)

    ReplyDelete