Monday, June 4, 2012

I Always Loved You (Part II)

Told you I'd be back! Enjoy! :)

(Meanwhile at the chapel)

Drake & his friends were all waiting patiently with the pastor as they waited for the bride. Nicki looked at Drake as he smiled sincerely.

Soon everyone stood as they heard the organ player playing "Here Comes The Bride."

Nebby stood there at the door happy yet nervous as she walked down the aisle. Her nieces were behind her holding her dress as she made her way to Drake. He noticed the look on her face & it wasn't a happy to be getting married face, but he shook it off.

She could tell he was nervous too, but didn't say anything.

Nicki & Courtney looked at the two & could tell something wasn't right.

"Drake doesn't look happy to be getting married." Nicki whispered.

Nebby whispered back. "I know, neither does Nebby. Something's about to go wrong." She sat back.

Nicki looked at her. "How do you know?"

"Drake's eyes."

"What about them? He has sexy eyes." Nicki blushed looking at Drake.

Courtney laughed. "You are too much & yes, but look at them. They aren't bright & losing color."

Nicki gasped. "Oh god! What does that mean?"

"Means that he's not happy & he's going to do something stupid." She sighed.

"Like?"

Courtney squinted her eyes before sitting back. "Speak his mind as always."

Just as Nicki & Courtney were done whispering, the preacher began to speak.

"Dearly beloved, who here blesses this man & this woman?"

Dennis & Sandi stood up as Nebby's parents did. "We do." They sat back down.

"Who here expects to see this couple in holy matrimony? Speak now or forever hold your peace." He said calmly.

Courtney nudged Nicki as she stood up.

"I do." She said softly.

Courtney, Sandi, Dennis & Drake's faces all fell in defeat as Nicki sat back down. Drake knew one thing he wasn't gonna do & that was give up on her.

As the preacher was about to say Drake & Nebby's I Do's, Drake stopped the preacher.

He grabbed the mic as the guests looked at him & Nebby, giving him a confused face.

"What this nigga bout to do? " Wayne whispered to 40.

"I don't know man, but looks like he's doing what he finally wants." He shrugged.

"And that is?" He said laughed before turning back serious.

"You'll see."

"Aubrey Drake Graham, what are you doing?" Sandi asked softly.

"Doing what I should've done a long tine ago." He looked at Nicki.

Sandi smiled as she held her hand over her heart. "Praise the lord."

Drake spoke into the mic as Courtney smiled at Nicki. Nicki looked at him with sincerity in her eyes as he spoke into the mic.

"I um wanna thank everybody for being here today. Uh, we appriciate you all for attending family & friends, but im sorry there isn't going to be a wedding today." He looked down.

There was so many loud gasps, people shocked yet disappointed.

Nebby looked at Drake as she asked him for the mic.

"Drake, I love you, but I'm in love with someone else." She said with tears in her eyes.

Everyone in the chapel was immediately shocked, some upset yet in tears, including Nicki who had her hands covering her mouth.

"I'm sorry it had to happen this way. I didn't want to hurt you anymore like I did in the past & I fell in love with Drew & I'm pregnant with his child" She burst into tears.

There was nonthing but complete silence & upset Nicki shaking her head, fuming with anger & tears as she saw the guy she was in love with get his heart broken yet again.

"Calm down Nicki." Coutney rubbed her arm.

Nicki calmed down as she saw tears rolling down Drake's face but he quickly wiped them off.

"Drake, you deserve to be happy, but I'm not the one thats going to provide that." She gave him the mic back as he stood there, speechless.

Being the guy he was, Drake pulled Nebby into a hug as he whispered to her. "You following your heart, I guess I should follow mine too."

"Yeah." She nodded her head.

"I hope he makes you happy."

"He does." She tearily smiled.

"Go to him." He let her go as she walked to the doors of the chapel as her family followed behind her, confused yet disappointed as they exited the chapel.

Everyone from Drake's friends & family were upset to the fact that they had to witness seeing that happen.

Drake spoke into the mic, tears still in his eyes. "I guess since she followed her heart, I deserve to follow mine." He sighed.

"Thats right!" Some random woman shouted from her seat.

Drake chuckled as he looked to see Nicki looking at him sofltly in the eyes.

He smiled. "I am madly in love with this beautiful woman, who I have known for 4 years. I know its not long, but ever since I met her, she had my heartbeat running away" He looked down smiling.

Everybody awed as they knew who he was talking about. Nicki blushed as she looked down, tears slowly falling from her eyes.

Courtney rubbled her back. "Don't cry babe."

Drake looked up as he saw Nicki crying.

"I'm in love with you Nicki. I always have been & I can't imagine my life without you." He said sincerely.

Nicki looked up at him as she saw the color coming back in her eyes & the love it held inside. She smiled with tears still coming down her beautiful face.

"To answer my question, I've always loved you & never stopped. I want to wake up to your beautiful face everyday for the rest of my life. I wanna be there whenever your down & need a shoulder to cry on. I want to be right by your side no matter what. Just know that I'm gonna love you through it all, rain hail, snow or sleet. When we have our good days & bad days, I wanna love you forever till were old & gray together. I'll love you if you'll only me back Nic." He sighed awaiting her answer.

Everyone was in tears including Sandi & Courtney relieved that Drake was finally owning up to the woman who had his heart.

Nicki was beyond emotional as she stood up & walked up to Drake. She cupped his face as she spoke softly to him.

"Yes Drake, i'll love you. Forever." She said happily.

"Thats right girl get your man!" The females cheered in the crowd.

Drake & Nicki laughed as they held each other's hand.

Drake leaned in to give her the most sweetest & passionate kiss ever as he picked her up off her feet, her crystal shoes in the air.

Everyone stood up & cheered them on as they held each other's hand & happily walked down the aisle. Everyone congratulated them as Mama Sandi hugged Nicki.

"You're finally going to be my daughter in law one day." She smiled.

Nicki smiled as she looked at Drake. "To the man that truely owns my heart, yes I will.

The whole YMCMB family & Drake's friends hugged both Drake & Nicki as they congratulated them.

Drake wasn't married, but he finally walked out happy with the woman he truely loved.

His dreamgirl, Onika Tanya Maraj.


Imma be honest, I am a very emotional person & I basically teared up when I wrote this. I love Drake & Nicki with all my heart & juss wish that they get together one day. I mean we can have hope right? Lol I appreciate everyone who read prt I, I mean u guys made my day. I never thought anybody would even comment & u guys did. I have a prt III already written & thts gonna be up by the end of this week. School's almost out 4 me, so expect oneshots like crazy & btw, the next one will be Love In Miami & u guys are going to love that one even more! I hope you enjoyed this. I love u guys! Muah! #1Love <3 :)
-KBarbieBeauty






6 comments:

  1. *Applauds* you Dis frekin amazing. And icant thnak you enough for writing this. It was amazing. And Got me sooo Emotional
    I wish drake and Nicki Would be together. Its just of those things ill Never give up on.
    But i am Litterally am in Love with this Short Story.
    Idk it felt soo Real. And im not a real emotional Person. But when i read somethig as amazin and beautiful as this i cant help but shed a few Tears.
    Your an amazing writer and i cant wait. I barely got outta school on friday so im bored waiting for people to Post. Soo I really cant wait for you to start posting more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I had 2 read this with my own eyes, I still can't believe I written tht. *tear*

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS WAS AMAZING !! IM GLAD NICKI AND DRAKE ARE TOGETHER !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgee I legit had tears I'm not lyin I was like that lady in dha background lmboo but this was amazing I hope they get married and have a baby or couple hahahahahaha!:) can't wait till u post!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lesson of this all is to never betray your feelings and let the love of your life go as far to being almost married to another person. I was so happy when Nicki had came to Drake's dressing room, but she didn't stop him from going though...she should've. I'm glad that Court and Mama G let Nicki know that Drake really was making a msitake and that he would be happier if he was with her. I love how fate works I mean, how much of a coiencidence is it that Court had an extra dress and shoes that both fit Nicki so that she could go to the wedding?

    Nicki why are you WHISPERING?! Haven't you ever seen the movies? "Speak now or forever hold your peace" "I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT!" You gotta get ratchet with it sometimes so you can be heard! But all worked out though. I can't believe that Nebby basically cheated on Drake yo >:( stupid head and she's pregnant?! So she was just gonna let Drake raise a baby that wasnt his but make him think it was? Trifling. But atleast she came to her sense as well. Drake is such a romantic and I wish I could have a guy like him (or him himself I mean, I love Canada). DRICKI BITCHES <3


    Aww I wish Dricki was together too or that they get together in the near future but I don't think it's gonna happen :( But a part of me will keep the faith!

    I loved this and I want the 3rd part :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol I love ur comment :) & yess can we have faith? Lol :)

    ReplyDelete